sisters boyfriend part three(tate Langdon)

It's been a few more months since you and tate hooked up, that's all you both had been doing now hooking up, but the truth had came out.

You didn't mean for it to happen, you thought she was out the house, little did you know she was dead and stuck here same as you now, how you had gotten caught was mid act.

Tate on top of you both moaning and panting, "what the fuck y/n" your sister shouted making tate jump off you and you covering your body up with the covers.

"Violet" you gasped in shock, fear and disappointment in yourself, "Don't fucking say it's not what it looks like" she said tears threatening to spill out her eyes.

Tate hung his head in shame being caught fucking his girlfriends sister, what could you both say to make the situation better, nothing.

"Violet listen please im sorry" you said above whisper, Violet shook her head in anger "no y/n your my big sister and you do this to me the one person who I look up to the only one who understands you" she sobbed.

"How long has this been going on for?" She asked wiping her tears, "a few months" tate said not daring to look in his girlfriends eyes.

"We never meant for it to be like this" you said your eyes watering, still on the bed covered up, "I hate you y/n I hate you both your selfish bitch" your sister yelled storming off.

"Shit, shit, shit" you groaned hitting your fist off the pillow, "Hey, hey calm down y/n we'll fix this" tate said stopping your fistfron hitting the pillow again, "no tate it's not my sister caught me getting fucked by her boyfriend" you snapped.

"I'm sorry y/n I'm so sorry" tate spoke wrapping an arm around you, but you got out of bed throwing clothes on to try and talk to violet.

But nothing worked, nothing did violet shunned you, another added to the list of why you ages went by, violet forgave tate but not you, you didn't understand why she forgave him but not you, but it made you angry.

It was the night your mother was released from the psych ward you nor violet could have went with your dad, leaving him mad and upset.

You sat in your room loud sound of mazzy star playing on your stereo, you didn't notice tate coming into the room, sitting on your bed, that's when you noticed him.

Turning your stereo down a little with annoyed eyes, "what do you want tate" you huffed running a hand through your messy hair, "I wanted to see you I miss you" tate said his eyes puffy and red.

"Why your back with violet, tate what could you want to see me for" you chuckled coldly fixing your cds back in place, "because y/n I don't know I'm stuck between you both I am" he sighed on the cusp of tears.

"Well you can stay with violet because I ain't some side piece anymore" you said now looking at him, "no don't, don't say that y/n" tate pleaded getting off the bed to sit by your side.

"No tate if you don't want to hear that then make a decision me or her because it's out of mine and violets hands now" you said hearing the front door open your dad banging violets door.

Everything after that was a blur next thing you knew, your mom was giving birth to your siblings, you were on edge scared of what will happen.

"Y/n please I need to talk to you" tate said pulling you away from your thoughts stood in the hallway, "what tate what I need to be there for them" you said.

"I choose you I want to be with you" he whispered against your lips pressing his lips on yours, you melted into his touch your hand pressed against his cold cheek, you felt like it was in the movies the sparks and fireworks going off.

"We need to tell violet" you whispered now not caring if you'll get more shunned than you already were, "okay" tate smiled against your plump lips.

Now making your way to your sisters bedroom, she was sitting on the bed glum as usual "what do you want y/n" violet snarled making you roll your eyes.

"Violet tate made his mind up" you sighed, letting tate do the rest "look violet I love y/n I'm sorry but I love her" he said wrapping an arm around your waist.

"I know I'm not bothered in fact you two deserve each other" violet's eyes enraged as you both walked out the room, you knew then to stay away from your sister until she forgives you if she ever will.

But you have tate by your side that was all that matters to you.