late sleepless nights (smut) (evan peters)

The crisp wind blowing through the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend evan,laying on his stomach, the soft snores coming from his lips, his arm draped across tour waist.

The room was dark looking over to the alarm clock, on your bedside table to see it was only 3:45AM, you sighed the third time this week you couldn't sleep.

You hadn't voiced your issue with evan, not worrying him since he's already under a lot of stress with the dahmer series. You learned to deal with it, just staring up at the ceiling, thinking about anything your mind could.

Feeling evan stirring beside you, cringing that you had woken him up somehow, "baby?" He mumbled pulling you closer, feeling the warmth of his body, on you.

"Sorry did I wake you?" You asked as he placed his head on your chest using your breasts as a pillow, "no felt cold why you awake?" He sleepily sighed, as your fingernails ran through his scalp lulling him back to his slumber.

"I don't know I've been like this for days I don't know what it is" you said, evan placed a kiss on your chest through your vest top, his leg drapped over you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, lifting his head up to meet your eyes, "because I didn't want you worried I'm sure it's nothing probably just overtired that I can't sleep" you concluded.

"We'll call the doctor in the morning" he said, placing a kiss on your neck lazily on your sweet spot, making you let out a soft sigh.

Evan kept sucking, biting that spot, a string of sighs and whimpers escaping your soft lips, your hands on the nape of his neck holding him in place, evan moved his body essentially hovering over you.

"Since you can't sleep let's pass some time" he mumbled againt your now bruised skin, "evan please don't tease me" you whispered, your core now damping your thong.

Evan brought his knee to your cunt, you shamelessly grinding against it, "fuck" you moaned, evan sat up discarding you vest, exposing your breasts, his hand grabbing onto your right breast, his mouth on your left nipple.

"Feel good?" He asked, you couldn't speak still moving your hips on his knee, giving him a small nod, his hand abandoned your right breast, along with his knee, leaving you frustrated, at the loss of pleasure.

Evan took notice of your frustration, his hand now snaking its way down your body, disappearing into your panties, effortlessly massaging your bundle of nerves, you eyes immediately shutting, shocks of blissful pleasure shooting through you.

Evans lips tugging into a smirk as he slipped a finger into your cunt, pumping his digit, your back arching as he added another, eyes rolling back, pornographic sound, leaving your lips.

Pumping his fingers, curling them hitting that spot perfectly, bringing you closer to the edge, "evan I'm close" you sighed your body moving in sync with his fingers.

"That's it fuck yourself on my fingers, then I'll fuck you with my tongue and my cock" he informed, hearing him day that made that coil snap in your core, that euphoric pleasure of your orgasm.

Cumming hard on his fingers, evan pulling his hand away from your cunt, pulling your underwear all the way off your legs discarding them on the floor, his arms wrapped around your thighs, hands holding your wriggling hips down.

Evan licked a strip up for folds, collecting your juices, a small moan leaving his lips, your hand instantly tugging on his locks, your thighs closing around his head as he sucked on your clit.

Evan spreading your legs further apart, pinning your hips to the mattress, his tongue kitten licked your clit, you moans now unbearable to maintain, your body jolting with each lick of your boyfriends tongue.

"Fuck evan don't stop please" you panted, your hands still on his head holding him where you want him, his tongue now darting inside you, his nose brushing the bundle of nerves his Tongue once occupied.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" you screamed letting your juices coat his tongue as he licked every drop from your dripping pussy, your back arching, your body jolting with the overstimulation.

Evan removed his tongue from you, hovering over you so he was face yo face with you, capturing you in a heated passionate kiss, allowing you to taste yourself, before removing his boxers.

Freeing his erection, you drooling at the sight, evan placed his lips back on yours, lining himself up with your entrance, you gasped into the kiss, your nails digging into his back, turning evan on more.

Thrusting into you, your walls blissfully warm and inviting to him, fluttering around his cock, evan swallowing your soft moans.

His soft, passionate thrusts captivated you in euphoria, your legs caging around him keeping him close, "you feel so good baby" evan groaned holding your leg over his body.

You couldn't even form words, the pleasure blurred out any thoughts you had, "fuck" was all you could let out, Evan's lips back on your neck, sucking on the skin leaving more bruises.

You didn't care, you always got more turned on when evan marked you, branding you as his, "I'm close" you moaned, evan thrusted faster chasing his own release, "wait for me" he grunted.

A few more thrusts you couldn't hold it much longer, your begs and pleas to evan for your release,"go on baby cum" he said both cumming at the same time.

Feeling evan spill his seed into you, as you coat his dick in your arousal, evan slowly thrusted through your orgasms, before proceeding to flop down ontop of your, "tired now?" He panted.

"Yeah you wore me out" you chuckled playing with his hair, evan pulled out of you grabbing a towel, cleaning you up.

"Thank you" you smiled sleepily, evan climbed into bed, pulling your frame closer to him, giving you neck a kiss, "whenever you can't sleep just let me know from now on" he mumbled wrapping an arm over your waist.

"I will, I think you needed that aswell if I'm being honest" you said earning a chuckle from your boyfriend, "Yeah I did as well" he said drifting back to sleep.