when the stars go blue (austin sommers)

A/n: okay so you don't get confused with who's supposed to be singing when austin sings the quotations will be like "this" and whenny/n is singing it will be like "this" and when both are it's "this" .

Every since you were a little kid you never expected for a day like today to happen, yet here you were in the muse on your wedding day now finally married to the love of your life austin sommers.

You were proud to now be Mrs sommers, the wedding was beautiful your friends and family with you on your special day, you amd Austin went above and beyond making sure that the special day was what you both dreamed  about.

You used think marriage wasn't for you, not wanting to be tied to someone for the rest of your life till you met your now husband, he proved you completely wrong and you were happy he did, Austin showed you love like none other had before, you were like the same person that's why you were both perfect for one another.

Everyone was dancing a bit tipsy from the free bar, Austin was by yourside the full night as you both danced on the dance floor the dj playing the usual wedding songs, "two seconds honey I got to tell the dj something" your husband smiled placing a chaste kiss on your lips leaving you with your best friend on the dance floor.

"Could I have everyone's attention the groom would like to share a few words" the dj announced giving your attention to the stage along with everyone else, "Hello everyone first off I'd like to thank everyone for coming to mine and my wife's wedding, now secondly I'd like my wife to join me on the stage for this next song" he smiled you nervously walked up the little stage austin taking your hand guiding you.

That's when you heard your song playing 'when the stars go blue' originally sang by Ryan Adams but the cover by the corrs and bono from u2 was you and Austins song the first song you danced to with him all those years ago, it made your heart flutter as he started off the song.

"Dancing when the stars go blue" Austins voice filled the room as the guests begin grabbing their partners and slow danced, "dancing where the evening fell" you sang your eyes on your now husband his were on yours too.

"Dancing in your water shoes"
"In a wedding gown" you smiled your hands gesturing to your wedding dress.

"Dancing out on 7th Street, dancing through the underground"
"Dancing little marionette, are you happy now?"
"Where do you go when you're lonely, where do you go when you're blue, where do you go when your lonely I'll follow you" you both sang together for the chorus austin moved closer to you his arm draped across your shoulder.

"When the stars go blue"

"Laughing with your pretty mouth" austin smiled pointing to you making you smile as you sang "laughing with your broken eyes"
"Laughing with your lovers tongue"
"In a lullaby"

"Where do you go when you're lonely, where do you go when you're blue, where do you go when your lonely I'll follow you"
"When the stars go blue"

"Where do you go when you're lonely, where do you go when you're blue, where do you go when your lonely I'll follow you"
"When the stars go blue"

And instrumental played austin took the opportunity to take your hand leading you to the dance floor for a slow dance as the song ended, you could help but let your eyes fill with tears of happiness, "Don't cry baby you'll ruin your mascara" he smiled you shook your head with smiling.

"They're happy tears" you replied wrapping your lace covered arms around your husbands neck, "I love you Mrs sommers" austin mumbled his lips close to yours practically touching, "I love you too Mr sommers" you smiled pressing your lips together.