Punishment (kai Anderson smut)

Here you were again, in kai Anderson's basement looking like a deer in headlights waiting on the next words to leave his lips, like the loyal follower you were. Clinging on to his every word. But you did something wrong when the cult was causing terror to the city. Kai didn't let it slide.

"You messed up y/n, something I didn't expect from you" Kai stated with a cold glare. "I'm sorry Kai I didn't mean to i promise" you pleaded you were so loyal but you couldn't do one thing. "You disobeyed me y/n now you're going to be punished" Kai's stern words cut like a knife. His cold merciless demeanour sent a shiver down your spine.

He took a step closer to you, swallowing a lump in your throat which felt like a boulder. You didn't know what was awaiting for you when it came to Kai and his punishments. As he inched closer to you all you felt was fear. Anything could happen.

"Please don't hurt me" you pleaded pathetically in his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt my most loyal follower for one little mistake" he said stroking your cheek, you knew it could be mind games but you trusted him.

"To prove your loyalty to me little lamb, your going to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness" he stated. You nodded hearing the buckle of his belt as he removed it. You then understood what he meant sinking down on your knees helping him remove his belt and trousers.

You looked up at him with innocence as you pulled down his boxers exposing him to you. You gulped at the size he was bigger and thicker than you anticipated. Nonetheless your small hand began stroking him earning a low growl from him. A smile crept on your lips knowing Kai enjoyed what you were doing.

"Come on now, don't tease you know what to do" Kai stated keeping his stern expression. You nodded not wanting to disobey him further, you licked a along a vein along his shaft to the tip, making him shudder under your touch. He was already hard like he knew what he wanted to do with you, not that you were complaining.

The tip of his cock leaked pre-cum that you licked off earning another groan from him. You then took the tip in your mouth swirling your tongue around. Before sinking you lips further down on him. You tried to relax your throat to take most of him, your tongue flat along his shaft. Your lips tight to give him the amount of fiction that he needed but he wanted more.

Bobbing your head along the length of Kai's cock a hum from you vibrating on him, sending him into a whole other world. "Just like that little lamb" Kai encouraged voice thick with pleasure. His words of praise egged you on. Looking up at him with innocent eyes bringing your attention back to the tip, suckling on the reddish tip running your tongue along the slit, making Kai buck his hips making himself go deeper in your mouth.

Your hand went to massage his balls adding to the pleasure. Struggling to breath you pulled away from Kai much to his dismay. A confused maybe frustrated expression on his face you couldn't really tell. You felt breathless your hand continued to stroke him feeling every vein from how hard he was.

Kai's cock in front on your mouth demanding entry, you took him back in. "Just relax your throat I'll do the work" Kai instructed his cock in your mouth. You tried to relax your throat once again. You felt his hand on the back of your head, his hips now thrusting in your mouth fucking your throat.

He was much deeper making you gag around him which encouraged him more. Your hand on his thigh keeping you steady. He was relentless but you found it all so arousing. Squeezing your thighs together for some friction anything. "God your mouth feels so good, taking me so well" Kai grunted through gritted teeth. Tears started to prick your eyes. Kai would pull away for a few seconds so you would choke or suffocate on him.

His tip hitting the back of your throat each time, his balls would slap across your chin. Slivers of drool would coat him cock and over your mouth area. It was messy but also intoxicating, you knew your throat would be sore after this but you didn't care. Kai using you for his own pleasure his thrusts became more faster yet sloppy.

You tried to breath through your nose but it was nearly impossible. You felt Kai twitch in your mouth, tightening your lips bringing him closer to his release. The tears rolled down your face, your fingernails sighed into his thigh for leverage as his cock came to a halt spilling ropes of cum deep into your throat with a low moan.

Kai pulled out your mouth, swallowing the salty liquid you got up from your knees shakily. Red marks on them, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. "Am I forgiven?" You asked voice hoarse and gravely. Kai's expression back to his cold self tucking himself back into his boxers and trousers. "Yes now I have work to get back to and you can be dismissed" Kai dismissed not paying anymore attention to you, what you expected.