picture perfect date (colin zable)

Request:Colin Zabel x Reader. It’s a freezing cold winter and Colin finally gets a nice thick jacket to wear out. Y’know the black puffy one with the fur hood from the show. I’m referencing to when Mare told him to get a thicker jacket in the park scene. But the reader didn’t bring a thick enough jacket so Colin being the sweetheart he is, gives her his jacket. She at least gives him a cup of coffee from Wawa as a thank you and a “sorry you’re freezing”  to give him some warmth. Wawa is a popular one stop shop gas station in the east coast (especially in Philly). Just in case you didn’t know. They referenced it on the show as well. Also Colin and Reader are in a relationship. Sorry for the specific details. I just get too crazy about Colin and pick at every little detail about him. ...

You loved morning dates with your boyfriend Colin when he wasn't working, the crisp cold winters day in the east coast you and Colin walked side by side your hands intertwined slightly swinging, "I see you finally got a heavier jacket" you teased you had been telling Colin for ages he needed a bigger jacket also his colleagues told him and now he finally caved in.

"Yeah best investment I've ever made" he joked as you entered the park gates, your body felt even colder once you entered the park you mentally slapped yourself for not bringing a thick enough jacket with you, Colin could feel your hand shivering in his, "you cold babe?" He asked.

"Me no I'm not cold" you shrugged off not wanting Colin to give you his jacket, babe your literally shivering why didn't you bring a thicker jacket" he chuckled at your stubbornness, "I didn't think it would be this cold" you said now feeling silly, "here take this" Colin said unzipping his jacket.

"No Colin you brought that jacket to keep you warm not me" you declined feeling bad about your boyfriend getting cold because you didn't bring a thick enough jacket, "I'd rather be cold than have you shivering for the length of time we're out here" Colin said handing his jacket to you with a bright smile that could have melt the snow.

"I feel bad Colin" you sighed shoving your arms into the sleeves of the jacket feeling instantly warm, "there's a wawa on the otherside of the park you can make it up to me with a coffee" Colin said taking your hand once again leading you both the way there.

"Colin take the jacket back I feel bad your going to be cold" you said feeling guilty for the jacket, "Don't feel bad babe I've got a few layers on under this" Colin chuckled pointing to his sweater making you smile, "how about that coffee" you said the gas station now in sight of you both.

"Sounds great" Colin answered placing a chaste kiss on your lips, leaving the park and into the gas station, ordering two coffees for both you and Colin, "Colin do you want anything else?" You asked as the man at the counter made up your hot beverages, "no I'm good thanks babe" he smiled starting to warm up more in the store.

"Here you are ma'am that will be $3.30" the man serving you at the counter smiled you rummaged through your purse for your loose change giving the man the money thanking him, handing the cup to colin he took a sip feeling more warmth engulfing him.

"Again sorry about the jacket" you said before taking a sip of your own hot beverage, exiting the gas station, "Don't worry about it the coffee is keeping me warm, how about we go back now" Colin suggested your house was the closest to the park, "Yeah let's go back and watch a movie or something" you smiled taking colins hand again.

The walk was blissful like something in a romcom movie, your hands intertwined, the other holding a cup of coffee, hats on your heads to keep your ears warm, Colin with a scarf around his neck, the way the snow would fall down the city and fill the ground it was magical.

"You know this is probably my favourite date by far" Colin spoke up with his signature room lighting smile, "Oh yeah why?" You asked curiously but really this was also your favourite date by far, "because it's purely like something out of a romance movie picture perfect" Colin explained making your smile grow wider, "your such a big romantic aren't you" you teased giving his hand a little squeeze.

"Only for you" he stated placing his lips back on to yours once again, making your body warm with his slightly chapped lips, and the illustration that your date is like a movie more realistic to you both.