Don't yell at my son (kai Anderson)

Summary: Kai shouting at his stepson for doing something they shouldn't and you yell at him (also let's pretend Kai never had a cult

Kai was watching his five year old step son Leon whilst you did some grocery shopping, Leon climbed up the recliner beside the mantelpiece knocking down a vase with a loud shattering noise, kai stormed up from the basement grabbing Leon's arm.

"What did you do" kai yelled frightening your son, "I'm sorry" Leon whimperd in fear, "you little brat you always misbehaving when your mom isn't here" kai seethed his face going red with anger.

"I'm sorry" Leon cried, you walked into the house overhearing everything, "I don't know how your mother can put up with you go to your room" was the last thing kai yelled to your son, you stepped into the living room hearing your sons footsteps along with his sobs.

"What is going on here?" You asked brows furrowed, "he smashed the vase your mother bought you" kai stated holding his hand out to the shattered glass, "so you decided to yell at my son and make him cry?" You questioned laying the grocerys on the recliner.

"He needed disciplined y/n he can't go around the house smashing anything that he pleases " kai exclaimed, "but its not your place to give in into trouble and it's certainly gives you no right to yell at him kai I'm his mother you'll wait till I'm home and I'll tell him off in a way that won't make him cry" you raised your voice angry that kai made your son cry, it wasn't his place to tell your son off in the short time you had been together.

"How will he learn he's out of control" kai yelled frantically pacing around the room. "he's fucking five years old kai I bet you were the same when you were Leon's age you leave it and wait and tell me it's not your place" you stated walking to the staircase taking on step before stopping.

"You better apologise to my son kai your lucky I'm giving you one more chance because I do love you but if it happens again you won't be here anymore" the last thing you told him before going upstairs to check on your son.

Entering Leon's room you heard his sobs your heart breaking opening the door, "go away" he huffed his back turned to you under the covers. "it's mommy buddy" your voice was calm and comforting to Leon making him turn his little body to you. "I'm sorry" he whimperd you laid with your son on his bed wrapping your arm around him so he could Cuddle into you.

"It was a little accident buddy they happen, but kai shouldn't have shouted at you so he's in a lot more trouble" you whispered placing a kiss on his head, "he can't get into trouble he's an adult" Leon said wiping his red tinted eyes, "adults can get into trouble to sweetie kai shouldn't have been as hostile as he was" you smiled your son nodded his head cuddling into you.

"But it will not happen again I promise and if it does then it will be just you and me" you said it had only been you and Leon since day one since his real father walked out on you both when you were mid way through the pregnancy. You met Kai two and a half years ago and since then you never left each others side. After the first year Kai asked for you and Leon to move in with him it had been perfect since then.

"No I like kai he's like my daddy" Leon whined you let out a smile even though you were pissed off at kai, but Leon loves kai apart from what happened a few minutes ago kai's been sweet and caring to Leon, showing him what it's like to have a dad.

Speaking of the devil the bedroom door slowly opened revealing kai now calm, "can I come in buddy?" He asked your son Leon just nodded, kai entered the room sitting on the foot of the bed, "look Leon I'm sorry for shouting at you it wasn't nice I was just scared that you would get hurt and I'm new to this whole step dad thing, but it's no excuse I do love you like you are my own son" Kai sighed.

Leon let out a huge smile almost taking kai down in a hug, "I forgive you" Leon chuckled you couldn't help but smile at the pair but you weren't going to forgive kai that easily, you decided to leave the boys to it going back to put the groceries away.

You were halfway through putting the groceries away when you heard footsteps behind you. "Look y/n I'm sorry, I panicked he could have gotten hurt or anything I really didn't mean it" Kai apologised. "I get that your new to this Kai but you got to remember it's been me and Leon since day one, I'm just not used to anybody doing my job I guess but it didn't give you the right to shout at him". "I know and I know sorry won't cut it I just hope you can forgive me" he says wrapping his arms around you. "I forgive you but I mean it if it happens again I'm out my son comes first" you warned.

Kai cleaned up the broken glass whilst you bathed your son. Soon enough it was night all three of you were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. You were too distracted by the animation film you hadn't realised that Kai and Leon were fast asleep. Kai had his arm around your son, Leon was snoring laying his head on Kai's side. You let out a smile taking a picture of the perfect moment so you could have it forever.