sister's boyfriend part 2 smut (tate Langdon)

After that day you had met tate everything changed in your life, your mom was now pregnant with twins locked up in a mental institution, your dad constantly having cops at the door or the batshit crazy girl he knocked up constantly appears out of thin air, violet was depressed with god knows what.

As for you well you were on your own if tate wasn't there, he comforted you when no one else had, you were thankful for that, tate was hanging out with you more since violet wouldn't even speak to him. You didn't know why neither did tate.

So you comforted him through his heartache caused by your sister, and he comforted you through yours caused by your whole family, "tate I'm sick of them they wouldn't even care if I'm dead no one will" you sobbed your legs tucked into your chest covered by your baggy jeans, tate sat next to you rubbing your back.

"I'll care y/n" tate said honestly, you shook your head in disbelief, "no you won't tate" you sobbed harder you knew about the house putting everything together when you observed everything going on, you were practically a ghost in this house.

"Yes I will look I know that I'm with, I don't know what's happening between me and violet but us y/n I know this I have strong feelings for you probably stronger than violet" tate admitted his hand never leaving your back, you were shocked to say the least, "tate we can't your with violet you love her" you said wiping the remaining tears from your eyes.

"But I think I love you more" tate said stealing your lips with his own, engulfing you in a heated makeout session,his firm grip on your waist pulling you closer, your hand on his cheek stroking your thumb along his cheekbone.

You softly moan into the kiss, Tate's body pushing you down on the mattress, "wait" you gasped for air, now realising what you were doing, "what?" Tate asked breathlessly, "we can't tate you know we can't" you said now the guilt taking over your body, with the feelings of electricity as tate kissed along your jaw.

"Why not?" Tate whispered into your eyes sending shivers down your spine, "because tate your with my sister" you sighed as he sucked on your neck your mind at war part of you was saying don't do it, that it was wrong, how could you to your sister. But that other part was screaming DO it be selfish and keep this going.

"She doesn't have to know" tate smiled pecking your lips, his hand grabbing your skin making you grow hotter, "tate just let me think about it first" You whimperd breathlessly, "Okay" tate said getting off you. You both sat awkwardly momentarily "I'm sorry" tate spoke up his eyes fixed on his shoes.

"I'm sorry tate it's not you it's violet she's my sister I couldn't do that to her even if I really wanted to" you sighed fiddling with the rips on your jeans.

"You really wanted to do it?" Tate asked, a glint of joy in his eyes, tate always thought you were far too pretty for him even if he was dating your sister, "I mean yes I did- I do It's just argh" you groaned, only for tate to kiss your lips again.

Making you melt in his touch, you saw why violet liked him, pulling away from the kiss ever so slightly, "promise you won't say anything" you whispered againt his lips, "cross my heart" he smiled pulling you back onto his lips.

This time you got on top of Tate, you hips started to grind on his clothed crotch earning a low groan from the boy under you, "fuck" he hissed desperately, his hands removing your 'oasis' t-shirt.

Leaving you in your black lace bralette, "god your so beautiful" tate groaned his hips bucking up as yours grinded against him, you began removing his sweater, discarding it on the floor, your lips marking his neck, and jaw, soft whimpers escaping his lips, you both knew this was wrong but none of you cared right now.

Tate's cold hands grabbing the flesh on your ass squeezing it leaving fingernail prints on the skin, you groaned in satisfaction before getting off tates lap, discarding the remainder of the fabric covering your body, tate watched closely with doe eyes mesmerised by you, how beautiful you were.

"Enjoying the show" you teased slipping your black lace panties down your legs, "very much so" tate gulped removing his pants along with his boxers, your body going back to straddle his, your lips attacking his neck, your hand tugging his blonde hair making tate groan in approval.

Your kisses began trailing down his collarbone, chest, stomach, till you were faced infront his throbbing erection, despite for you, "please baby" tate sighed as you took his cock in your hand, your thumb swiping the precum off the tip, and in to your mouth exiting with a pop and a low moan, tate almost came at the sight of you but tried to keep himself together.

Pumping his cock in your hand, Tate's lips letting out moans and groans of approval but he needed more, and as if you read his mind, you parted your lips sticking your cough drop coloured tongue along his shaft licking upwards, "fuck" tate groaned as you began taking him in your mouth.

His hips bucking into your mouth as you began to pick up the pace hearing praises from tate, "fuck that's it keep going baby" he whimperd feeling himself twitch inside your pretty mouth

You hallowed your cheeks more bobbing your head faster, getting tate closer to his climax, "shit fuck" he moaned ropes of cum spilling into your mouth, as you milked every drop, till there was no more.

Pulling away from him tate breathless, but still wanting more of you, you straddled him again, his hand on your waist holding you, his other hand pulling your body back down for a kiss.

Your tongues dancing with one another, as your hand held his erection lining himself up with your entrance, before slotting down on him, you both moaned into the kiss, his cock stretched you out perfectly, eagerly taking him in, you both stayed like that for a few minutes both making out.

You began to move your body on his, bouncing slowly on his cock, "you feel so good" tate groaned you let out a string of moans, tates hips meeting yours, his cold hands on your ass grabbing the skin, giving it a few smacks.

"You like that?" He smirked his hand collided with the flesh of your ass again making you moan louder, "yes" you sighed bouncing faster on his lap, you felt close to your climax you walls fluttering around tate.

"I'm close" you sighed your legs barley able to hold yourself up, tate pushed you down so you were chest to chest his hips now doing the work, "your pussy feels so good" tate groaned, that feeling of release washing over you like a tsunami, the overwhelming feeling taking over you.

"Shit" tate groaned spilling his release into you, you both laid there breathlessly you got off tate laying next to him "that was fuck" you giggled, "bad?" Tate grimaced thinking you hated it, you looked at him playfully "on the contrary" you said.

Tate pulled your body close to his, "tate?: you mumbled now released what you did, "yeah" his voice deepend with tiredness, "what if she finds out" you ask a stray tear slipping out our eye, "I don't know y/n" tate sighed.

You were remorseful of your selfish actions didn't mean you regretted it because you didn't just, wished your were his and he yours.