All of you (Peter maximoff) smut

Request: Quicksilver x Plus-Size reader fic where he is super sweet and loving about my weight. Might also be fun to end in smut. Thanks ❤️

You were heading to class, notebooks tucked under your arm. Your mind raced seeing eyes on you people whispering. Maybe it was in your head you didn't know. You felt anxious whenever you had to walk the hallways of the school for mutants you felt like the outcast.

All of a sudden you felt a gush of wind rushing past you making you stop dead in your tracks almost stumbling over. You saw your boyfriend Peter in front of you with his usual cheery smile that light up any room. "Hey babe" he says his hands on your shoulders to keep you from falling.

"Hey Peter" you smiled feeling a 100% better than before. He always made you smile with just being close to you, "I was thinking maybe tonight you can come to my date and have a movie date night?" He offered with a cheeky grin. You bit your lip, faint blush on your cheeks nodding your head. "Yeah I'd like that a lot" you agreed. "Great I'll see you there after class" was the last thing he said before giving you a quick kiss on the cheek speeding off to class.

Just as Peter left you to go to class, you heard others around you whispering "how can he be with her", "I don't understand it what would someone as good looking as him want with someone like her?" Another said. The tears brimming your eyes you sucked it up and continued to head to class.

After class you made your way to peters dorm. Your mind raced at all those comments you overheard. 'Maybe they're right', 'maybe I'm not good enough for Peter' all the thoughts raced through your head. You were in a world of your own you didn't realise that Peter was again in front of you.

"Y/n hello?" Peter tried to snap you out of your thoughts. "Huh?" You shook yourself out of your thoughts. Feeling a pang in your heart seeing peter smile at you with loving eyes. "I said you ready to go inside" he said again raising an eyebrow at you. "Yeah let's go" you managed to muster up a smile.

You both entered the room you placed your belongings on a chair in the corner like usual. Peter took his infamous jacket and goggles off and throw them somewhere in the room. You sat on the bed once again in a world of your own, miles away.

Peter was rummaging through his video tapes calling out the names for you to pick. But when you didn't respond Peter turned to you seeing that you were staring at the wall with teary eyes. "Hey - hey what's wrong" Peter was quick enough to rush to you kneeling down in-front of you.

You looked into his deep brown eyes full of worry and concern, you just burst into more tears. Peter wrapped his arms around you letting you cry it all out, taking your time to gather yourself before speaking. Peter just held you in his arms whispering sweet things in your ear soothing you.

Eventually you calmed down slightly, enough to tell Peter what was going on. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked wiping the droplets of tears off your cheeks. With a heavy sigh and a sniffle of your nose you opened your mouth it speak. "It's just I hear people talk about us, like 'how can he be with her she's too fat' or 'what does he see in her' and I can't help but wonder the same peter I deserve someone more thinner and attractive than me" you felt those tears threatening to fall again.

"Y/n never mind what everyone thinks they're just jealous because you're beautiful inside and out, and I love you more than anything in this whole world no one can ever change that" peters heart broke hearing you say such things about yourself.

"I'm not Peter look at me why would you even bat an eye at me never mind date me" you were a sobbing mess again.

"You wanna know what I see?" Peter stood up observing you in your state. You nodded your head at him, you couldn't wrap your head around it you loved Peter with every breath and bone in your body but you didn't know why he felt the same.

"I don't see weight, I don't care about that not one bit. What I do see is a beautiful, intelligent, funny, loving, caring woman who goes out her way just to make people happy, and I'm proud to call her my girlfriend" you couldn't help but smile at his loving words.

"Doesn't matter what everyone thinks, they're going to say what they say but to me I don't care about them all I care about is you and as long as you know that I love every curve on your body, everything you hate about yourself I love, I love you for the person you are that's all that should matter" he finished his speech you nodded your head agreeing "I just love you so much Peter" your weak voice spoke.

"I love you too" the speedster smiled before pressing his lips on yours. The kiss was soft and full of love like he was trying to tell you more than his words did. In that moment you knew there was no more worries, you weren't going to let people get to you as long as you have peter that's all that matters.

The kiss quickly became heated Peter pushed your body to lay on the bed with him slotting himself between your legs. You let out a soft sigh which he swallowed his hands on your hip, tongues dancing with each other. Peter pulled away you furrowed your brows "what are you doing?" You asked.

"Showing you just how much I love you" he replied kissing your neck, craning your head to give him better access. A soft moan left your lips feeling yourself grow wetter by the second. His hands all over you caressing each curve his fingertips touched. You felt the heat raising within you "Peter please" you whimpered desperately for more.

Usually peter would tease the life out of you till you were begging pathetically for him. But in this moment of time he gave in to you. He began removing your top, you were a bit reluctant to let him. "It's okay you don't have to hide from me y/n" he says his darker, loving eyes. You eventually nodded giving the silver haired boy permission to remove your top.

Peeling the fabric off your frame discarding it on the floor. "Your so beautiful" he sighed not taking his eyes off your body. You blushed at his compliment, opening your mouth to say something only for Peter to make you let out a soft sigh as his lips connected with your chest.

His lips trailed down the valley of your breasts making sure to leave tiny little red marks as a reminder of how much he loves you. You sat up a bit only to unclasp your bra throwing it down on the floor, giving Peter more access to you. Peter didn't hesitate to attach his now slightly plumped lips on your breasts, giving some love to your hardened buds. You moaned as his tongue swirled around your nipple. Taking the left bud between his fingers, caressing the flesh.

The silver hair boy payed so much attention to your right breast, before switching to the left breast giving it the same amount of love. "Your so beautiful" he whispered against your skin. His lips then traveled lower down your body. You wriggled under his touch, your body responding to each touch of peters lips.

His fingers hooked the waistband of your trousers, looking up at you for permission, which you granted with a nod. Slowly peeling your trousers and panties discarding them on the floor.

Peters hands held your thighs gently giving them a squeeze, his lips trailed from your calves to your thighs, your were growing impatient once again, your body was hot to the touch almost with desire. "Please Peter" you moaned out as his lips inched dangerously close to where you needed him most. "So perfect and all mine" Peter's lustrous voice was making grow wetter by the second.

A gasp left your lips, the pad of peters finger teased your clit circling it in dangerously slow motion. "I'm all yours peter" you moaned as he licked a strip along your folds tasting your arousal. Bringing his tongue to your clit sucking on the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh fuck" you moaned as he lapped up your pussy with his skilful tongue much slower than he usually does, taking his sweet time. You propped yourself up on your elbows looking down at the silver haired boy. His eyes watched your every expression of pleasure he was giving you.

Your moans got louder like music to peters ears. He left open kisses upon your clit then back to running his tongue flat along your dripping heat. "I'm so close" you panted out, your hips unconsciously grinding against his face, your hands on his head keeping him in place. "Cum for me baby" he coaxed still lapping you up.

It didn't take long for your orgasm to wash over you. Releasing your juices all over peters face. Peter hummed in delight cleaning you up, your legs slightly shaking with over stimulation. Peter pulled away licking his lips, his eyes dark and lustful. "Wow that was-" you struggled to get the words out sitting up from your laid position.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet" Peter growled pulling you back down from the backs of your thighs.