second best part 3 smut (colin zable)

Stumbling into your home lips on each other, not getting enough of it Colin kicked your door shut with his foot you quickly pulled away to lock your door only for a moan to leave your lips as your inserted your key into the lock, Colin had his lips on your neck sucking and slightly biting your skin making your head go fuzzy with lust.

Locking the door you turned around making out with Colin again starting to tear each others clothes off toppling onto the sofa with a laugh feeling a bit tipsy from the drinks at the bar earlier, Colin discarded your jeans throwing them somewhere in the room, only for a confused look to invade his face, "what?" You chuckled nervously feeling the anxiety incase Colin changed his mind, "how do I get this off" he asked gesturing to your bodysuit.

You let out a loud laugh that was like music to colin's ears taking your body off for him, but your laughter was cut off by colin's lips reattaching to your neck a moan escaping your lips, feeling colin's hands over your bare skin only covered by your bra and underwear, you started unbuttoning the remainder of Colin's shirt sliding the fabric down his arms and onto the floor.

Colin's lips traveling down your body till they planted soft touches on the inside of your thighs making your head go fuzzy with anticipation, his mouth made contact with your clothed clit a gasp left your lipstick covered lips, you felt colin's fingers hooking the hem of your panties dragging the thin fabric down your legs revealing you to him, you slightly closed your legs feeling a little insecure till colin's hands were on your knees spreading your legs.

"Your so beautiful" he mumbled before dipping down licking a strip along your slick folds up to your clit, your eyes closing with pleasure, head hung back, Colin then kept licking your clit hearing the sounds of your moans fill the room driving Colin wild.

You body tensing with every movement of colin's tongue, colins hands on your thighs preventing you from closing them around his head, the pleasure building up the feeling of release awaiting to approach, your hands tugging his short brown locks making Colin groan against your heat send shivers down your spine.

"Fuck I'm close" you moaned as Colin continues his movements on you with his tongue till you released over his tongue, your toes curling back arching and legs shaking, Colin lapping up your juices your body jolting with overstimulation till he pulled away his lips and chin slick with your arousal.

Colin then started to unbuckle his belt along with unzipping his trousers discarding the lower half of his clothing, his lips back on your own tasting yourself on his now swollen lips.

Your legs spreading letting Colin slot himself between them, the tip of his cock teasing your folds making you grow hotter underneath your colleague, 
"You ready?" Colin asked teasing your entrance, "please colin" you whined pushing your hips down desperate to feel him fill you up.

Colin pushed into you slowly Stretching you out blissfully, you moaned at the feeling in both pain and pleasure since it had been a while since you last been with someone, "fuck you feel so good" Colin groaned as a bottomed out inside you, staying still for a moment till the pain turned to pleasure, you bucked your hips signalling him to move, Colin obliged thrusting into you slowly his head dipping down between your neck and shoulder placing soft kisses there.

You were moaning softly your nails dug into his bare back promoting colins thrust to go faster and harder, you felt amazing the way he felt you couldn't get enough of it, you erotic sounds more louder the sound of your skin colliding with his made your head feel light.

"Oh fuck Colin right there" you moaned your legs clamping over his waist making him hit a deeper angle hitting that spongy spot continuously, you felt closer to the edge clenching around Colin his eyes watching your features the way your eyes rolled back with each thrust he delivered, the way your mouth hung open and the sounds of your pleasure left your lips, Colin was infatuated with everything about you.

Colin continues his movements on you feeling your second orgasm approaching very quickly, "I'm close" you panted out, colin's finger reached down rubbing your clit sending you over the edge your second orgsam ripped through you harder than the first, triggering colin's his hips snapped still spilling his seed into you with a low moan.

Your skin slick with sweat from the afterglow of your orgasm, Colin collapsed on top of you his chest rising and falling trying to catch his breath, "that was-" you couldn't form words trying to gain your breathing back to regular, "terrible?" Colin finished your sentence his eyes filled with disappointment in himself thinking you hated the time you spent on the sofa, "on the contrary" you chuckled lightly seeing Colin's face light up his lips attaching to yours for a small sweet kiss.

...
It had been two weeks since you slept with colin he stayed over that night, in the morning you had bagels and coffee then colin had to leave since he had a call from the chief about the case.

Ever since that night two weeks ago Colin would stay the night at your place since he lives with his mom and Colin knew his mom would immediately assume that you were indeed his girlfriend so he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.

You sat at your desk going through files grabbing your coffee mug realising it was empty, lifting yourself off your office chair with the mug in hand you made your way to make more coffee, in the lunch area you overheard a conversation with mare and Colin.

"Look Colin I just wanted to say I'm sorry about that whole dinner situation and maybe if you still want to we could go out tonight?" You heard mare say your heart dropped, you felt like you were back square one till you then heard colin's voice, "look mare don't worry about the whole dinner thing it's no big deal" Colin shrugged it off.

"So you'll come tonight?" She asked you felt like you were on the brink of tears, whatever Colin says next could either be a good thing or a bad thing, "actually I met someone and I really like her a lot I'm sorry but no" Colin said as politely as he could all you heard was an "Oh from mare you couldn't help but have a grin plastered across your face finally entering the room to make your coffee.

"Oh hey guys" you smiled walking around the lunch area with a spring in your step, "Oh hey" mare mumbled walking out the room leaving you and Colin alone, "how much of that did you hear?" He asked with his usual bright smile, "from mare apologising till I came into the room" you shrugged pouring some coffee into your mug.

"So who's this catch you were talking about" you teased making Colin smirk, "well she's smart, funny, resilient and a very good kisser" he said the smirk never leaving his face as he inched closer to you placing his lips on yours savouring the kiss, the kiss didn't feel like they usually do full of lust this kiss was sweet yet passionate.

His hand cupping your jaw as he pulled away that sweet smile still in vading his lips, "Let's make it official" he whispered softly his thumb caressing your cheek, "what" you chuckled lightly you felt your heart racing in your chest, "come on y/n these few weeks with you have been probably the best times I've ever spent with someone and I have a lot of feelings for you so what do you say?" You couldn't quite believe what you were hearing Colin just confessed that he wanted to make it official.

"Yeah let's do it" you beamed wrapping your arms around his neck, "you just made me the happiest man on earth" he  chuckled against your lips.