ride it (kai Anderson) (smut)

Request: Pretty please write something off of the song “ride it” by Jay Sean 😭😭😭///

You had met kai a month and twenty days ago at a club you were there to forget you ex, playing these games with him on the rebound if you will, kai knew it was just that but he felt much more for you, the one for him you were.

You sat by the bar sipping your mojito your dress tight on your body hugging each curve perfectly, topping up your lip gloss often since the shine stained the glass containing your drink.

"Hey can I buy you a drink" a voice said beside you, giving him a slight bit of your attention you noticed he was good looking the kind of guy to help you get over your ex, "sure I'll have another mojito" you said with a toothy grin.

"A old fashioned and a mojito please" he said to the barman, giving the man a nod making our drinks, "I'm kai- kai Anderson" the blue haired man introduced, "y/n y/l/n" you smiled.

"You here alone?" He asked now sitting on the barstool beside you, "I wasn't I came here with my best friend but she went off with some dude" you shrugged as the bartender gave you and kai your drinks "That sucks" he chucked making you giggle.

After a few more drinks chatting with kai, Flirting with him and he was with you, eventually landing you in your home his lips on yours as you stumbled around.
....

He loved how fiesty you were, a bit of a diva, you loved to tease him telling him no when he was trying to reel you up then sending him that cheeky wink that drove im crazy as you walked away from him.

Kai sat on the sofa of the basement, his thumb grazing over your contact number contemplating on whether to call you are not, finally giving in placing the phone his ear waiting on you to answer.

"Hey kai" your voice spoke through the device making kai smile, "Hey y/n you busy?" He asked waiting on your answer, "why miss me already Anderson?" You teased with a light giggle.

"Maybe so are you?" He chuckled, "I'm not busy I'll be over in twenty minutes" you replied before handing up, fishing out a outfit and matching lingerie you always made sure to look your best for kai, there was something about him pulling you in you couldn't explain it but you liked it.

And as if it were clockwork you were outside kai's door within that twenty minutes, your knuckles knocking on the wood of the door, waiting for kai to answer.

The door pulled open revealing the man you had been seeing for the past nearly two months, it wasn't if so you were dating it was a casual hook up thing, but you were starting to have feelings for him.

"Hey" you smiled waving at him, "Hey come in" kai said moving aside allowing to enter the house, you shrugged your coat off along with your sneakers, allowing yourself to get comfortable.

"Do you want a drink or anything?" He asked you shook your head not wanting to bother him, he took a seat beside you in the basement 'his little mancave' he called it, "how was your day" he asked looking into your eyes.

"Yeah good just working away" you shrugged going on to tell him about your day, his eyes darting between your eyes and lips, till they linked with yours, his hand on the back of your neck holding you there close to him as his body pushed you down on the sofa.

Your hands went to remove his shirt, discarding it on the floor along with our own, "I want you to ride me" he instructed wasting no time you got up removing your bottoms so did kai leaving you both naked.

Straddling his thighs before sinking down on him, you both sighed in union, your hips rocked along his cock, the pleasure you were receiving making you throw your head back holding kai's chest, his eyes watching your tits bounce, his grip leaving crescent marks on your hips as he thrusted into you.

"Oh fuck kai" you moaned your legs shaking ready to give in, kai's hips snapping up harder and faster bringing you closer to that blissful ecstasy you've Been awaiting for.

Kai felt like you touched his soul whenever you were like this together he couldn't get enough of you, you always left him wanting and needing more.

"You gonna cum baby?" He asked all you could do was nod that coil in your stomach ready to snap, "use your words" he ordered.

"Please kai let me cum please" you begged unable to hold on, "let go princess" he grunted, now nearing his own release, "Oh my god kai" you almost screamed that wave hitting you like a tsunami.

Kai kept giving you hard, fast thrust chasing his own release, overstimulating you, hissing at the feeling, "Oh shit fuck" he moaned spilling his load into you.

Your body was exhausted, chest pressed against his, his hand stroking your back comforting you through the blissfulness you were in.

The next morning you were awakened by your phone ringing, checking to see who it was the number unknown to you, grabbing kai's shirt from last night answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Y/n?" You heart dropped hearing that voice that broke you almost two months ago "what do you want" you asked in annoyance.

"I want to talk to you I miss you" your ex said "no no you don't other wise you wouldn't have FUCKING CHEATED" you shouted banging your fist againt the door, startling kai from his slumber, "it's over okay I can't take it anymore I moved on you should to" was the last thing you said hanging up and blocking the number.

Kai stood there trying to seem oblivious to what happened nonchalant, you walked up to him till he was against the door, "I know you heard but I can make you forget it all" you smirked and thats what you did.