After party (Evan peters smut)

Request: could you write some after-party smut with evan?

Flashing lights from different angles by the camera crew snapped pictures of you and the cast members. Officially the premiere of the new season of American horror story.

You dressed in a black lacy slip like dress with matching heels. Your makeup was a smoky eye with bouncy curls in your hair. You looked amazing and felt it. The confidence you gained with that outfit was on a whole other level and you weren't mad.

You mingled with everyone having a laugh. Soon enough it was the after party. You already feeling a buzz from the small amount of alcohol you had previously consumed. Music played everyone conversed in different parts of the place. You preferred the after party's to the premieres less of a social interaction more of a celebration.

You chatted with co-stars drinking some more alcohol. Gradually Feeling more of a buzz. You saw Evan approaching you and the three others you were talking to, you felt nervous sure you both got along great during your time filming together. But you in fact grew to have somewhat of a crush on the actor.

"Hey y/n you did great on the show" he praised, it was your first major acting gig. "Thank you Evan" you smiled taking a sip of your drink. "Can I get you another drink?" He asked seeing your drink was almost empty. "Sure" you smiled feeling butterflies in your stomach following him to the bar.
...
You didn't know how it happened one minute you were drinking at the bar with Evan next you were stumbling into a unused room with the building.

Your lips fighting for dominance your hands pushing Evan's blazer off his shoulders and on to the floor. Evan's hands on your hips holding you close to him. "God your so beautiful" he mumbled, his lips brushing against your nude lipstick covered ones.

Your lips reconnected swallowing each others moans. Evan's hands moved to the straps of your dress sliding the flimsy strap off your shoulders till the dress fell to the ground. Hands all over each other whet your desire for one another even more.

You began to unbuckle the belt holding his trousers up. Unzipped the zip of his pants, you could see the outline of his semi-hard cock. Swallowing a lump in your throat he was bigger than you expected. Slipping your hands into his boxers stroking his cock, feeling him grow harder under your touch, soft moans escaping his lips.

You smirked watching how his face showed pleasure, his hips bucking up towards your hand. You pulled your hand away from him. Evan's own hands placed themselves on the backs of your thighs "jump" he instructed which you did wrapping your legs around his waist.

You bit your lip in anticipation excited for what's to come. Your body was pinned to the wall making you shiver at the coldness. Evan moved your panties to the side lining himself up with your entrance. "Fuck" you hissed at the slight stinging sensation. "Your so wet, so tight" he groaned through gritted teeth. Your pussy greedily taking him. You felt full already and he wasn't all the way in. His cock stretching you out perfectly.

He slowly entered himself but by bit till he bottomed out. His head on your shoulder you felt so good around him already, he couldn't get enough.he started thrusting into you a hum leaving your lips, one arm wrapped around his shoulder the other tangled in his locks.

Your body jolted upwards with each thrust Evan delivered. It wasn't like anything you had before, each thrust drive you insane better than the other. "Feel good?" Evan smirked pulling away from your neck. "Mhmm" you nodded unable to speak. "Use your words" his smirk grew knowing he had an effect on you.

"F-fuck it feels so good E-Evan" you managed to get out you grasped his tie pulling him to kiss you. Your warm lips dancing with his as he fucked you against the wall. You were sure you'd look a mess once you were done but you didn't care all you cared about was how good Evan was making you feel.

You took Evan's bottom lip between your teeth slightly pulling on it making him gasp. You took that opportunity to slip your tongue in his mouth exploring it. You moaned against him as his pace became more harder hitting that spot that makes you see stars.

Evan felt like he was going to explode, you felt so good around him. Warm and inviting he was addicted to you already. "I'm so close" you moaned out rather loudly, almost certain that anyone walking past would hear. "Let go, go on" Evan coaxed your orgasm a hand trailing down your body's to your clit. You felt that knot forming rather quickly than you'd like to say.

With a few more thrusts your orgasm ripped through you.your head hung back on the wall, hips bucking up against Evan. His thrusts got more sloppy till his own high followed a few seconds later.

You both calmed down your legs still wrapped securely around Evan's waist scared in case your legs won't work in your favour. Carefully Evan placed you on the floor, you held onto his shoulders to steady yourself with shaky legs. You scurried around to find your dress and fix your panties while Evan tucked himself back into his trousers.

"We should get back to the party" Evan spoke up after a brief moment of silence. "Yeah we should" you giggled lightly noticing that his tie was all disheveled. You fixed his tie for him before leaving the room discreetly luckily no one show you both.

"Where were you two" your co-star Finn asked when you walked back into the room everyone was in. You froze on the spot trying to think of an excuse. "Y/n needed fresh air it's too hot in here and we were having a conversation so I went with her" Evan said you mentally thanked him.

"Okay well come on let's get another drink" Finn says dragging you both to grab a drink.