sisters boyfriend (tate Langdon)

Being part of the Harmon family was, well complicated, where do you start well first off your dad Ben, is a psychiatrist who cheated on your mom Vivian, who just suffered a miscarriage, your sister violet a teenager who smoked cigarettes and cuts herself, you smoked to you weren't cutting yourself.

And as for you well you were the troublemaker of the family, the outcast with depression and anxiety, who gets high almost everyday, the rebellious one, with the mental health issues but you didn't care.

Your family up and moved to L.A from Boston, your whole life now packed up in boxes your friends now in the past just you and your family, you were two years older than violet, you didn't want to pack up and leave your life behind.

But now here you are in a creepy old house, seeing all these weird things, ghosts?, you didn't know to clear your mind of this misery you were in, you sneaked in your dad's office snooping around, going through his patience files.

You finally came across one file in particular, Tate Langdon, he's the same age as you, seventeen, his mother requested he sees your father, looking in his file "snooping through files cool" a voice startling you.

"Who are you?" You asked the blonde boy infront of you the file in your hand as he looked through the file a smirk on his face.

"I'm the person who's on that file" your face dropped you didn't know what to say "oh right erm sorry" you awkwardly chuckled placing the file back down where it belongs. "So your my dad's next appointment" you asked closing the drawer on your dad's desk.

"Yeah my mom made me start seeing him I thought he only had one daughter" tate said confused making you realise that he was the boy she never shutted up about.

"Yeah I'm the kid everyone forgets about, the eldest" you sighed plopping down on the sofa tate stood in the room, awaiting your father.

"So how much older are you to violet?" He asked,"well I'm the same age as you so two years" you said your feet dangling off the arm rest of the sofa.

Tate could lie he was attracted to you,  "you like nirvana?" He asked noticing your t-shirt with Kurt cobain on it, "They're my favourite band of all time" you smiled "mine too" tate beamed.

"Thanks for coming tate" your dad entered his office, "y/n what have I told you about being in here" your father sighed, "and since when did I listen to you ben" you smirked at your father's annoyance.

"How can you not be like violet she doesn't come in here and go through my things" Ben sighed, tate stood awkwardly as your father scolded you.

"Yeah that's right you want me to be like her but I'm not she's cold and bitter as for me I'm careless, relentless, well what's my problem doc?" You huffed storming out the room.

Tate and your dad started their session, you were in your room flicking through your albums, annoyed at your dad he always thought something psychological was wrong with you, he did sometimes with violet but with you it was worse.

"Fuck" you groaned kicking the edge of your bed in frustration, as nirvana played in the room.

"You okay?" Tates voice spoke through Kurt cobain's voice entering your bedroom, "Yeah I'm used to it" you said changing your piercing jewellery for your septum and medusa piercing.

Tate thought that you looked hot with the piercings, your style just you, "so you got a boyfriend?" He went on to ask.

"What's with the questions?" You then asked, only for him to shrug, "and if that's your way of asking if I've been fucked the answer is yes why aren't you fucking my sister?" You said screwing the ball of your piercing in.

"Just a question" tate defended, his hands up making you chuckle, "you like lana del rey?" You asked tate pulled a confused expression on what you had asked.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard lana fel rey tate I need to educate you" you said playing the born to die cd. Tate ending up loving her.

"We should hang out more often your fun" tate smiled getting ready to leave your room to go to violets, " we should" you smiled back as the blonde left your room.

You stood there confused why did your sisters boyfriend want to hang out with you? Yes you liked him he was definitely your type on paper, but he's your sisters.