one night stand (jeff wald)

Requested by rossepeters

Blinding multicoloured lights flashed within the room of some rich guys house. You had been invited to a house party of some film star, you never really went to these sorts of things only being freshly new to the limelight.

You weren't a very social person, Unless you had a few drinks down you. So that's what you did now on your 3rd glass of alcohol starting to feel a buzz. It was very hot in the living room of this rich guys house. Pushing your way through the crowds of body's till you reached the balcony connecting to the room you were in previously feeling the fresh air hit you.

A soft sigh left your lips taking a small sip of your cocktail that you got from the bar within the house. Turning your head observing the area, seeing a few familiar faces talking amongst each other all laughing drunkenly or probably high you couldn't tell.

Suddenly your eyes landed on him Jeff wald. One of the top film producers of this decade. He was handsome to say the least his dark short shaggy hair that matched perfectly with his eyes that seemedso full of joy and life, the way he wore his crisp white shirt with a few buttons undone showing a little of his chest.

He was talking to another celebrity laughing at something they said to him. Turning his head finally locking eyes with you. Feeling the blush rise to your cheeks your finger traced the rim of your glass. Jeff kept his eyes on you but you turned your attention back to the view of the city lights that lit up the dark.

"Hi don't think I seen you here before" a voice caught your attention seeing it was Jeff. A small smile invaded your features, "I'm new to the whole showbiz thing" you said as Jeff pulled a cigarette packet out his blazer pocket offering you one which you took. "So what part of showbiz are you in?" He then asked taking a cigarette for himself lighting his up then yours.

"Modelling and a little acting nothing big" you shrugged blowing a cloud of smoke from your lips. Jeff was infatuated with you he thought you were so beautiful from the second he laid eyes on you. "I'm Jeff wald" he introduced you let out another smile giggling, Jeff felt his heart skip a beat hearing the way you giggle.

"I know I'm y/n y/l/n" you introduced back. Jeff's eyes widened a little remembering hearing your name on a newspaper of some sort of new talent. "I think i seen something about you in a newspaper" he said taking another drag of his cigarette. "Probably" you replied.

You and jeff spoke for hours taking your conversation somewhere quite with a bottle of whisky. You assumed that you were in one of the quest rooms of the house but that didn't really matter. You could still hear the music from downstairs blasting but not too loudly anymore from this end of the house.

You laid on your stomach on the bed your dress hiking up a little but enough for Jeff to notice. He sat down on the chair close to you pouring the bitter whisky into two glasses. Handing you one you took a sip grimacing at the taste. "So what kind of modelling do you do y/n" Jeff asked shifting in his seat.

"Just modelling for some brands like luxury clothing and that, originally it was supposed to be topless but my family wouldn't approve" Jeff listened to every word you spoke like there was something hidden within. "Better money doing brands" Jeff chuckled. "Yeah I didn't want to do topless anyway or I would have stayed back home in w/y/f".

About another hour and a half in you and jeff were a little drunk now both on the bed leaning against the pillows. Jeff had now taken his blazer off and undone the buttons on the arm of his shirt getting himself more comfortable. you kept giggling at story's Jeff told you about his job. Taking the almost finished bottle of whisky from Jeff's hand you took a sip spilling a little on yourself. "Oh shit" you chuckled wiping your chin and chest Jeff watched laughing.