through good and bad (evan peters)

Request: hi! I wanted to see if you would want to write Evan comforting reader? Just her having some hard time w family and stuff, and him being there for her. If you don't want to that's completely fine! Have a nice day/night!<3

The cold wind of the night breezed through you walking home along side your boyfriend, the sniffing from your tears was all evan could hear as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder comforting you after the events of the night.

You were at your moms house with evan and well it wasn't exactly how you wanted or expected it to go, you had a loud family, a family who said what they thought which always led to arguments, and tonight was no exception.

"Let's get you in" evan smiled sympathetically guiding you into your shared home, you wiped your tears away with the back of your hand, your mascara running down your cheeks along with your face makeup, evan hated seeing you hurt by your family it pained him knowing that the people meant to make you feel happy just make you sad.

"I'm so exhausted" you sobbed out as evan helped you out of your jacket taking you upstairs into your bedroom, "I know we'll Cuddle up tonight and have a lazy day tomorrow how does that sound" evan offered knowing that's what you liked to do when you were upset, "Yeah I'd like that thank you evan" you managed to smile as evan helped you in to pyjamas.

Your eyes were still red and puffy from all the crying you hated feeling like this because of your parents, your mom and dad divorced when you were a teenager but you would still go out for meals or each others house as a family, but when they start making little digs at each other that would then lead to a full blown screaming match and you being their child was stuck in the middle, it made you feel like a little kid again you resented it.

"I don't get why they can't get on for one day for me is that so hard to ask" you sniffled wiping more tears, you felt evan wrapping his arms around you once he got you changed, "I know baby you don't deserve it" evan whispered holding you close to him like you were about to disappear from his sight, he then placed a kiss on your forehead crouching down till he was leveled with you wiping your tears away with the pads of his thumb.

"The- then they wanted me to pick a fucking side who does that evan" you snapped feeling angry now instead of sad, "Hey it's okay we're away from the negative now let's get comfortable and watch a movie" evan said tucking you into get before climbing next to you.

It kept playing in your mind the argument you and your parents had in your mom's home, she and your father were bickering then that turned into a screaming match, you felt embarrassed that evan had to witness it again, you then asked your parents to stop mostly your dad because he was being the most loud, your father always asked why you never took his side so did your mother but you didn't want to pick sides anymore like a child.

Evan held you close stroking your hair calming you down, "I'm so sorry you had to witness that ev" you whispered looking up at your boyfriend who was already looking down at you, "you have absolutely nothing to say sorry for babe you didn't start it, I'm sorry you had to go through it" evan stated in a low voice you couldn't help but still feel like it was your fault though.

"I'm just sick of them arguing from now on we'll go and see them separately no drama hopefully" you sighed nuzzling closer to evan, he nodded his head in agreement about your idea, "that sound better but never say sorry for something that's not your fault and no more tears" evan chuckled placing a kiss on your lips putting a smile on your face.

"I love you evan" you smiled into the kiss, you were so grateful to have someone like evan in your life he was so patient and understanding towards you, always there fot you hand and foot to make sure your okay, you couldnt have asked for a better boyfriend.