temptations part 2 smut (kit walker)

It felt like forever when you were locked in your room. Feeling like you were going insane staring at these four walls for days upon days on end but the only thing, the only person in fact that kept you going was kit. The thought of seeing him again made the heat rise in places that got you here in the first place.

You wondered if kit regretted what happened. Sometimes you thought about the way his hands were on you during those lonely days in your room. Until you finally saw him in the common room a cigarette in hand talking with lana winters another patient who you knew was wrongfully placed here.

"Now sister y/n I'd be on my best behaviour if I were you" you heard sister jude from behind you. Her voice laced with amusement seeing how you were fixated on kit walker.

"Yes sister" you said getting back to work. But all you felt was kit's eyes on you like they were burning through your body. You gained the courage to turn your head to see kit was indeed staring at you those brown orbs drawing you into those memories again you had to turn your head away from him.

You hadn't spoke a word to kit all that day or for the next week too scared to incase sister jude would punish you again. Till you had to monitor him in the hydrotherapy room.

It was just you both alone again sister jude trusted you wouldn't do anything again after pleading for her forgiveness you finally gained her trust back. But what you didn't expect was too be trusted in the same room as kit so soon.

You turned your back to kit as he stripped out of his clothes but the redness creeping in your cheeks to think weeks ago you both were so close  and personal now you had to encumber yourself from the wild thoughts in your head. "You know sister you can look if you want" you could hear the smirk as kit spoke in such confidence.

"No I can't kit not after what happened last time" you said hearing the water as kit submerged himself inside it. "Last time you weren't complaining anything but" you finally turned around after hearing those words slip out his mouth. You mouth slack in shock at his words.

"It was a mistake kit and you know it, i gave into temptation once I'm not doing it again never" you told him but mostly yourself it took everything in you not to just pounce on him and let him have his way with you then and there. "Don't kid yourself sister I see the way you stare at me when you walk by. Pleading for me to fuck you like in the kitchen a few weeks ago" the wetness flooding your panties, swallowing a lump in your throat, squeezing your thighs together for friction.

"Just get on with your treatment walker okay it was a mistake" you stated now sat on the ledge of the bathtub on the opposite side. "If you say so sister" he smirked with a chuckle. The dull thob between your legs begging you to give in to your desires. You were alone with kit no guards you could do as you please.

You were too invested in your own thought you hadn't realised that kit was now out the tub infront of you. His hot breath fanning your face. You swallowed a lump in your throat a war in your mind if you should kiss him or not.

But you gave in to your desires once again. Crashing your lips on to his hungrily kit responded with just as much lust and hunger as you. He managed to slip his tongue in your mouth.Your hand reaching down stroking his erection. Kit groaned into your mouth a smirk formed on your lips knowing you were making him feel good even though you never touch a man there before.

You pulled away from kit's lips letting go of his erection. He gave you a confused look as you dropped to your knees with doe like innocent eyes. "You don't have to do that sister" kit tried to protest knowing your lack of experience. "But I want to kit you just tell me what to do and I'll do it" you said your hand stroking him earning a shaky breath kit loved the way your soft delicate hand felt on him.

You then placed a soft kiss on his tip making kit shiver under your touch. Parting your lips taking him in your mouth. You weren't sure what to do but you remembered what shelly used to say when she got off with one of the guards here. You swirled your tongue along the tip before hollowing your cheeks.

A small moan left kit's lips encouraging you more yet you still felt nervous. "Try and relax your mouth doll. Your doing great" kit grunted going deeper I'm your mouth. You tried to relax your throat your tongue pressed flat against his length. Your panties getting more soaked hearing him praise you.

You continued your movements feeling him twitch inside your mouth. "Keep going I'm so close" kit stated his hams on the back of your head more sighes and moans left him till his orgasm took over spilling ropes of salty whiteness on your tongue and the back of your throat.

You milked every drop unsure what to do with it apart from swallow. Kit pulled you up your body flushed against his. His skin glowed with slick sweat a smile on his lips. "You did so good sister wouldn't think it was your first time" he chuckled pressing his lips back on yours not caring if he could taste himself.

His hand roamed your body from your breasts all the way down under your attire and into your panties. "Fuck your soaked" he hissed collecting your arousal rubbing your clit. You gripped on to his arm your head resting on kit's chest. A moan escaped your lips as kit rubbed your clit harder before slipping a finger into you.

"Oh god" you moaned out bucking your hips into his hand more. Kit added another finger into you pumping them into your dripping wet core. You felt yourself getting closer to the edge clenching around kit's fingers signalling him that you were close.

Pressure building in the pit of your stomach till it was gone. You looked at kit with furrowed brows "why did you stop" you asked frustratingly you were so close to your release yet denied it.

Kit never said anything he just spun you around bending you over the ledge the tub. Buchimg your dress up pulling your panties down. With one swift motion he was inside your dripping wet pussy. You moaned at the sudden contact your hands gripped the edge of the tub as kit filled you up more.

You felt every inch of him deep inside you as he thrusted his grip tight on your hips. He place one hand on your shoulder pushing you back againt his length hitting deeper into you. This wasn't like the first time you both had been in such a way weeks prior. This time it was more harder and rough you loved it the way he made your eyes roll back, the way your hand gripped the tub till your knuckles turned white, the way he pushed your body back hitting you deeper with each thrust.

"Oh fuck" you moaned not caring what you said the pleasure to good to even think. You heard kit chuckle behind you his hand on your shoulder moved back on your hip. Your body jolting feeling each thrust he gave you like electricity through your body. You couldn't get enough already feeling close to the edge.

"Kit I'm close" you warned your moans got louder. You tried to silence yourself by biting your lip so you both wouldn't get caught but it was hard to when it felt so good. "Me too" he said going faster chasing both your highs. You felt that knot in your stomach beginning to untie till you let go over kit's cock.

A loud moan escaped your lips as your body shook. Letting go over kit's cock your orgasm ripped through you. Your nails dug in to the porcelain tub, eyes rolling back mouth hung open. Kit kept thrusting close to his own orgasm till his hips snapped still spilling his seed into you.

Milking you both through your orgasms you calmed down. Panting heavily your legs like jelly. Kit pulled out of you making you whimper at the loss of contact. "Fuck sister that was better then anything I ever had" he panted shoving his clothes back on as you fixed yourself.

"That was amazing Kit" you giggled straightening out your dress. Your legs shook as you tried to steady yourself. Kit grabbing your hips steadying you. "You good there sister?" He asked with a sly smirk on his lips knowing that he made you a mess like this. "I'm fine kit honest just you fucked me that good" you giggled.

"I never heard you cuss before sister y/n" he chuckled with furrowed brows. You shrugged your shoulders not bothering. "I think I sinned to much now to bother about cussing kit" you said leaving the hydrotherapy room as kit followed suit.