vanishing point (smut) james Patrick March

Ever since you were bound to this art deco filled hotel you began to uncover new emotions you never felt before. Envy, lust and wrath and greed all deadly sins that can lead to some terrible things.

That's how you ended up in this mess dead. All because of lust and greed. After being charmed by the founder of the hotel cortez James patrick march. Immediately compelled by his wit and charm he managed to sweep you off your feet with his old fashioned ways.

Soon enough falling for the murderous ghost you decided to spend the rest of time with him till the vanishing point. You thought nothing can go wrong. James always spoke about his ex wife the countess that's when you discovered evny and wrath. The way he recalls all the memories of when she was the only one who had his heart.

But now he has you yet he still talks about his ex wife like they were still vowed to one another. It made your skin crawl and blood boil.

You sat on the foot of the bed waiting on James coming back from dinner with Elizabeth like they always do regarding the hotel. But you couldn't help but think your husband had bedded his ex wife. The thought made you physically sick you tapped your foot on the ground a glass of whisky in hand you have had enough.

Another half an hour later James finally enters the room. Expecting you to be asleep silently closing the door removing his neck scarf. "Ah darling I thought you would be asleep" James's velvet accent echoed through the dim light room. He then started removing his suit jacket and removing his suspenders. You just stared blankly at your husband taking a large sip of the whisky that didn't make you hiss anymore.

James strided over to you placing a kiss on your temple. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours dearest?" He asked taking a seat next to you not before pouring himself a glass of whisky. "How was the dinner?" You asked trying not to let the tears fall just yet.

"It was like they usually are just discussions regarding my hotel nothing new" James shrugged summing up his conversation he had with his ex wife moments ago. "Hmm" you hummed unimpressed downing the last of your whisky. "Are you sure your alright?" He questioned more noticing your demeanour.

"I'm fine James not like its normal constantly talking about your ex wife and having dinner with her no I'm completely fine with that" you scoffed getting off the foot of the bed. James furrowed his brows at your sudden remark.

"The dinners with the countess are strictly for the purpose of this hotel my dear nothing more nothing less" James told you but you didn't believe him. "Then why do you talk about her like I'm not your wife reminiscing on the past when she was going to leave you huh James how do you think that fucking makes me feel" you snapped.

James didn't say anything he knew that it wasn't fair on you. The countess was his first love the woman at one point had him on a chokehold. "Do you still love her James be honest" you asked the tears slipping out your eyes. "Of course not dearest" James chuckled at how bizarre you sounded.

How could he still love the countess when he had you. Someone who truly loves him for him. "Your lying" you accused clenching your jaw, gripping the glass tighter. James stood up walking over to you placing his ice cold hands on your shoulders.

"I do not love the countess she's history you are my present and future y/n" James stated wiping the stray tears from your cheeks. "You really mean that" you asked James nodded the line of his mustache going upwards as he smiled. "Your a thousand times mine and I'm a thousand yours until the vanishing point and not a moment before" you smiled at James's way of words like a poet.

He pressed his lips to your own passionately and lovingly. His ice cold hands on your hips guiding you to lay back on the velvet bed. Your back pressed against the bedsheets as he now paid attention to your neck. "I'm going to prove how much I love you" he whispered his voice velvety sending shivers down your spine.

You nodded your head moving your neck to let James have more access. His lips trailing peppering softly on your skin all the way down to the valley of your breasts. Your chest rising in anticipation.

"You are my queen not her, she's history you are my present and future" James hummed in between his soft lips touching yours traveling lower and lower until he faced your heat.

You bit your lip as James pulled your thighs apart. Revealing yourself to him he smirked dipping his head down giving your thighs peppered kisses leaving one of your clit. Your hands gripped the bedsheets as he devoured you.

James continues to lick a strip along your slick folds making you gasp then proceeds to suck your clit. Your fits started to grip the sheets tighter till your knuckles turned white. "Oh fuck" you moaned out your head hung back, your legs threatening to close around James's head. His strong cold hands holding your thighs apart.

"You taste exquisite dearest" James hummed sucking on your clit, your breathing heavy as your hands started tugging on his gelled hair earning a groan from James.

You began feeling that knot forming in the pit of your stomach building up for your sweet release. James began inserting a finger into your entrance curling it up hitting your sweet spot. Your moans filled the room, calls of James name left your lips like your only prayer letting everyone in this very hotel know who was making you feel this good.

James added a second finger adding to your pleasure. You squirmed from under him from the movements of his very skillful tongue. It was all too intoxicating the way his tongue would circle your clit then suck on it like his life depended on it, the way his fingers would curl upwards hitting that perfect spot bringing you over the edge.

"I'm so close james" you gasped out your soft legs threatening to enclose over James's head, "let go dearest" that was it for you the way James's velvet accent beckoning you to slip over the edge. Your back arching as you came over his mouth, James sucking up all your juices with every last drop.

Once you calmed down James removes himself from between your legs. Your legs felt shaky your eyes were heavy. "James that was wow" you chuckled lightly regaining your breathing back. James laid down on the bed beside you a devilish smirk across his pale complexion. "I'm far from done with you my dear" he grinned now climbing ontop of you making you giggle wrapping your arms around his neck.

You began unbuttoning James crisp white shirt, your lip tucked between your teeth. Detaching the last button on James's shirt you pushed the soft fabric off his pale shoulders discarding the material on the floor. James pressed his lips back on yours this time with much more hunger and passion than ever before.

With one hand holding himself up the other hand removing his dress suit pants meeting the same fate as his dress shirt did. You sat up removing your night dress leaving yourself bare for the man you loved. Your hair was all messed up by now from wiggling around but James still thought you were as perfect as ever.

Now both completely bare as the day you were born his cold hands roamed your body. Squeezing your breasts, thighs and legs peppering your soft skin with his lips tickling you with his pencil mustache. You were too focused on his lips you gasped as he entered your dripping wet heat. Your hands gripped his shoulders his thrust started slow letting you feel every inch of him Stretching you out blissfully.

"Your the only one I want not her" James whispered against your ear. You felt your heart flutter hearing those words a soft droopy smile on your lips. "I love you james" you panted a hand on the back of his neck bringing his lips to yours as he kept his slow, passionate thrusts.

"I love you more dearest" James grinned against your now swollen lips. Your moans filled the room your legs clamping over his waist feeling yourself getting closer to the edge once again. "I'm so close" you moaned bucking your hips up. "Me too darling" he grunted you felt him twitch inside you his thrust got more harder chasing your highs.

You let go over him your back arched. James watched in awe at your beauty unravelling beneath him. He couldn't believe such a creature like you would want someone like him he didn't deserve you he thought. A few more thrusts James reached his climax spilling him seed inside you.

Milking your highs James dropped ontop of you his face buried in the crook of your neck placing lazy kisses on the exposed skin. You grinned tiredly your hand playing with his hair. "Your the only one I want y/n, you and I till the vanishing point" he said rolling off you only to pull you close to him.
"And not a moment before" you smiled snuggling closer to him closing your eyes.