𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

I took one last sip of my coffee before I threw it into the trash bin. This was my third cup of coffee. I was doing everything I can to perk myself up from the wild night I had last night. I should have known that such a thrillful night would come with some consequences. I am currently experiencing one of the worst hangovers of my life.

I spent the entire morning hovered over the toilet violently throwing up. I had way too many tequila shots. I was out partying with my friends up until the sun had risen. Was it worth it? I don't know just yet.

"Right this way Ms. Etienne." I smiled at a beautiful black woman with large brown eyes and a nice smile. She had a fat ass too. I could not keep my eyes off her pear shaped figure. I was jealous.

On the phone, she told me her name is Opal Hughes. She is not who I envisioned when she said her name. Truthfully, I thought she was a white woman. Like who the fuck names their daughter Opal?

Opal, like what type of name is that?

She was very pretty if I'm being honest. She was tall with beautiful dark skin and her hair was pulled into a low bun. Although she appeared to be proper and composed, there was something about her that told me that she is not the one to be played with.

"This place is beautiful." I said out loud as I admired the decor of the home.

I've never been inside a house that screamed this much wealth before. The walls were painted a light beige color and there were gold accents placed aimlessly around the house.

"Why thank you. Mr. Roman takes pride in his home. He hired an interior designer from Paris to decorate the house. I think he did a fantastic job." Opal stated.

I was led to an enormous living room that was the size of my entire apartment plus some. I took a seat on the emerald colored sofa across from Opal. She was conducting the interview for this nanny gig. I found posted online.

She took out a black colored file and flipped through the documents.

"So, it says here you are twenty four years old and you graduated with a degree in early childhood development." Opal reviewed my resume. "And you speak two languages. Impressive." She added as her eyes scanned the paper before her.

"Yes." I answered. "My parents are from Haiti. I was born here but I speak creole very fluently."

Well Sort of. I can understand it fluently, speaking it... not so much.

"Ah, We are Caribbean neighbors. My family is from Jamaica." Opal said with an inviting smile.

That explains why her ass is so fat.

I nodded my head. I did everything I could to contain my excitement. Lord knows how badly I need this job. For the past two years I've worked as a teachers assistant at Juniper Hill Academy right in the middle of the hood. It is as bad as it sounds.

To put it lightly, I fucking hate that place. I fucking hate the staff. I fucking hate those hood rat kids. I hate them so goddamn much. Oh my god, I hate all of their bad asses. I hate their parents even more.

One of the little girls' bucktooth mom tried to fight me because she thought I was flirting with her husband. I wasn't. He was ugly as fuck and he was broke. I was telling him about his bad ass little daughter trying to steal from my makeup bag I take to work. How he took that as flirting with him makes me think the man is a fucking idiot. I just pray that the place burns down in ashes.

"It says here that you were a nanny before." Opal said. Her eyes were still on my file.

"Yes." I lied. "I was a nanny for a family of two children ages four and six." I lied again.