24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔

*just a slight warning.* I warned you guys from the beginning that this couple is TOXIC and I am not going to hold back. This chapter might turn a lot of you off. Especially from Theo! This is going to bring out a lot of emotions. I warned you guys. Now we are here. There is no going back now. Please don't get on them too hard because even I gasped at some of the scenes I wrote.*

I internally wheezed when we arrived at the enormous mansion Theo and Kameron rented out

I internally wheezed when we arrived at the enormous mansion Theo and Kameron rented out. I groggily exited the car. I slept through the entire car ride. When we got to the house, we each went entered our rooms. I was the only one in the room on the first floor. When I entered the room, I smiled. It exceeded my expectations. From the pristine condition of the white carpet, it was clear to see that it was cleaned recently. There was fresh white and beige colored linen draped over the mattress. The walls were painted a light green color, and the lavender scent of the room gave off a tranquil aurora. I loved it.

I had a full view of the pool. I stared at it in fascination for a couple of moments. I can't explain why, but I have always had a deep fondness for pools. Being a Florida girl, I was always in the water. I have so many cherished memories from my childhood. My dad used to sneak me into the neighbor's pool in the middle of the afternoon, and we would play in the water for hours.

This particular pool is the most beautiful one I have ever seen. The water was a florescent turquoise blue, and it was an oval shape.

I took a quick shower and took a nap. Theo was still being cold and distant and it was driving me to the brink of murdering him. What the fuck is the matter with him?

"Hey girl," Wilfred said, entering my room dressed in a very vibrant silk pink and white pajamas.

"Hey boo," I said to him.

Wilfred and I are at a calm stage in our friendship. I know it's only a matter of time before we are cussing each other out again. For now, things are smooth, and I hope it stays that way during the duration of this trip.

"How long do you give until Tessa breaks that poor boy's heart," Wilfred asked before plopping down on the mattress beside me.

I looked up from my phone. I was in a middle of a grueling mind game on whether I should text Theo to come into my bedroom or not.

"Knowing Tessa, they won't even last this trip," I said, rolling to my side.

"How are you doing?" He asked in a faint tone.

"I'm okay." I smiled at him.

Truthfully I was fine. It still stings every time I think about my father, but I'm at peace with his death. Hopefully, he's in a better place.

"I'm hungry," Wildfred whined.

I rolled my eyes and began looking up local restaurants in the area.

"Ooh, look there is a sushi restaurant right around the corner," Wilfred said excitedly.