30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆

Author Note|||| This chapter was soooooo funny to me. It brought me back to when I first began writing this story and the crazy stuff Stassie would do. I don't think I am capable of creating a character like her ever again and I hate that.

"Put it down, NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in bloodcurdling primal fear at Charlie

He picked up a garden snake from the ground, and the piece of shit thought it would be hilarious to chase me around with it.

"Fuck! I can't stand you kids!" I cried.

Tears were running down my cheeks. For the past fifteen minutes, I have been terrorized. My entire body was shaking. For the fifth time today, I seriously contemplated quitting this job. I mean it when I say fuck these badass kids.

Charlie eventually placed the snake on the ground. I charged at him and clutched him by the collar. I wanted to hurl him into a fire pit and watch him burn alive. Unfortunately, that would only lead me to a life behind bars or worst case, a lethal injection. I glared over at Murphy who was sitting beside the pool, laughing at me.

"It's just a snake." He giggled.

"Just a snake my ass! I keep telling you two that I don't fucking like snakes!" I hissed. "That's it. You guys don't get your shit back until the end of the summer." I stammered.

Both Charlie and Murphy went into an angry rampage. I'm not like their other nannies. I'm not scared of them.

"That's not fair. I fucking hate you!" Murphy shouted at me as his face turned red.

"Well, I hate you too you little bitch!" I shouted back at him with no hesitation.

Murphy stuck his middle finger at me and I rolled my eyes. He is angry right now but that kid loves me. He is just a piece of shit. It is what it is.

"You two would not be in this predicament if you didn't shoot that chandelier down. And I still want to know where the hell you guys got that flamethrower." I barked at them.

"It was Murphy's idea." Charlie pointed his finger at Murphy, selling his brother out.

Murphy gave Charlie a dirty glare.

I looked at my phone and sent Theo another text message. I have not heard from him since he left this morning. I found it odd but I knew he had a busy day set for him.

"I'm bored." Charlie huffed.

I was bored as well. I wanted to go to the beach but I was a little irritable. I wouldn't put it past me trying to drown one of the twins in the water because they pissed me off.

"You guys want to go to the park?" I asked.

That caught both of their attention. "Yay!" They both screamed in glee.

I walked back inside the house and entered my room. I noticed some of my things looked like it was rummaged through. That piqued my interest. I'm not the neatest person in the world, but I know where and how I leave my shit. From the way everything was tossed it led me to believe that there was someone that went through my belongings.