26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥

Theo and I walked hand in hand at the outlet mall

Theo and I walked hand in hand at the outlet mall. We spent the entire day together. We went out to eat and did some shopping. I have made some decent money working for Josh. I have enough money in my savings to take the next couple of months off. As much as I want to, I can't bring myself to do it. I've thought of burying the twins alive more than I can count, but I really love them.

I turn twenty-five in a few weeks, and I need to sit down and reevaluate what I want to do with my life. Thoughts of Theo surface in my mind constantly. I'm still figuring things out with Theo. I like him. I like him a lot, but he's a trust fund brat, and we have almost nothing in common.

"How much is that bracelet?" I asked the jeweler about the diamond bracelet on display. It was beautiful. I always wanted to buy my mom something like this. She turns sixty in a few days, and something like this will be perfect to give her as a gift.

"It's $11,050." The old, raggedy bitch had the audacity to say to me with a straight face.

I kept my composure. "Oh," I plastered a fake smile.

This bitch is smoking dick or something! $11,000! I should cuss her out.

"Do you want it?" Theo asked, eyeing me down.

What the fuck?

I twisted my face and pouted at him. Theo comes from a rich family, but he does not have access to his money for the next couple of years.

"Theo," I mumbled trying to control my heart rate.

"It's fine." He went into his pocket and took out his wallet.

A mirage of dirty thoughts ran across my mind when he handed the jeweler his credit card to pay for the expensive bracelet I intend to give my mom for her birthday.

"Business with Kameron has been doing well." He said with a shrug.

I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I will pay you back." I lied.

"That's not necessary." Theo quickly said as he placed his hand on my waist.

I know. I'm just talking shit.

The jeweler handed me the white bag and I nearly fainted.

"Thanks Theo," I said to him before planting a kiss on his lips.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was getting close to the evening.

"Come, I want to show you something," Theo said, tugging my hand.

We walked down the street for a couple of blocks before we ended up at an abandoned office building. It was about ten maybe fifteen stories tall, and it had a massive entrance.

"Where are we?" I asked him, confused.

"It's an old office building. I purchased it a couple of days ago. I'm going to revamp it and rent it out."