12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆

I woke up in Kameron's bedroom in a dazed and confused state

I woke up in Kameron's bedroom in a dazed and confused state. The powerful scent of Kameron's cologne roaming in the air made my insides run rampant. My back muscles were sore, and there was a painful pounding in my head. The awful feeling is challenging to endure. I can't remember the last time I drank as much as I did last night. I have not been that drunk since college, and now I'm suffering the aftermath of this horrendous hangover. The complete fragments of what transpired last night were foggy.

What led me to drink so much is a combination of things. I just had so much I have pent up. The dreaded current circumstances I'm in my life have me in a constant inner battle. I cringe every time I hear Minka's voice. I cringe every time I receive a phone call from Josh. I am terrified of the possibility of him uncovering the affair. That will lead him to put me out of the house. I've been living in terror. Drinking was the only escape I could find at the moment.

I glanced at the time on my phone. It was almost three in the afternoon. I slept through most of the day. I rolled out of bed and slowly crept my way to the bathroom. I curled up into a pathetic ball on the floor for a few minutes before I hunched over the toilet. After violently vomiting into the toilet for approximately fifteen minutes, I took a shower and changed into the clothes I'm 100% sure Kameron laid out for me. He's unequivocally the responsible one of us two. I'm grateful to him. Truthfully, he's the only real companion I have left. It used to be the three of us, but we no longer speak of him.

I walked out of Kameron's room at a quick pace. I spotted a flock of moving bodies roaming around the house. I recognized them as Kameron's cleaning crew. They all had miserable expressions on their face. I felt awful for them. They had the gruesome task of scouring through the aftermath of last night's party. Liquor bottles and red solo cups were scattered everywhere. The furniture was upside down. It was chaos. The entire house was cluttered with the mess, it was trashed. I'm certain they are going to be cleaning the clutter for the rest of the day.

I walked out back to the pool, and the first two people I saw were Kameron and Tessa. Kameron was shirtless with his black swimming trunks on. As for Tessa, her blonde hair was disheveled, and she was in a fire-truck red bikini curled up against Kameron. They were lounging by the water.

My eyes then moved over to Stassie. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun. She was wearing a light blue bikini. Her slim figure was out on display. Stassie being the vain individual she is, had her phone in her hand, and she was taking pictures of herself beside the pool. I was not complaining about the view. Stassie is a very attractive woman. I never really gave Stassie another look because our first encounter was awful and ultimately led us to loathe each other.

As for right now, she has my attention. The exact way she did last night. I couldn't take my eyes off her when she entered the house with her friends. I observed as everyone in the room stopped to catch a glance at her.

I can't even specify an exact time when I began to pay attention to her. We unmistakably didn't have the ideal first interaction. But over the past few weeks, after Ahmad and the video situation happened, we have been cordial.