11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

"Okay Mama, look at you," Tessa spoke before playfully swatting my ass

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. I had a face full of makeup. I curled my hair and let it fall down my back. The revealing black dress I wore accentuated all of the right curves.

I was a fucking prize.

We were attending Kameron's 27th birthday party at his mansion. Tessa and Kameron have been going strong for a month now. They are constantly all over each other, and I seriously believe my friend is in love.

My views on Kameron have changed significantly. Although, I still find him corny. He's kind, and I think it's genuine. I will roll my sleeves up and literally murder Tessa myself if she begins her bullshit and attempts to walk out of this relationship.

Kameron followed through with his promise and had his friend wipe the internet clean of any of those videos. The tension between Theo and me has died down a little as well. To be honest, he is hardly ever at the house. I can't say for sure, but I think something imploded between that Minka bitch.

I'm almost certain he is not sleeping with her anymore, and my curiosity has reached its peak. I needed to know what happened.

Mr. Roman seems just as clueless as ever so I'm pretty sure he didn't find out. It was almost emotional torture not knowing what caused the rift.

"Don't our friend look fine?" Tessa asked Wilfred, who sat poised in the corner of the bedroom with his eyes on his phone. He was in such a particularly eerie mood.

He turned his head and frowned at me for a couple of seconds before bringing his attention back to his phone. "She's alright I guess." He snapped with unwarranted aggression.

He's still resentful that Tessa and I have not fit time to hang out with him this past month. The three of us usually do everything together. He can't understand that everything is changing. My day consists of running after two terrorizing monsters, and Tessa and Kameron are together every waking second of the day.

Wilfred does not have a job. His boyfriend, Steven, is currently in Milan for a fashion internship. Since he doesn't know what to do with his free time, he expects us to revolve our world around him. Tessa has let all of his disparaging comments slide. I cannot allow him to continue this immature hissy fit.

I placed my hand on my hip and glared at him, ready for war.

"You are such a hating ass bitch. Don't be mad that I got a fat ass and a cute face." I eyed him.

"Oh fucking well. My ass fat too, the fuck!" Wilfred spat, rolling his neck. "Not as fat as mines." I launched at him with just as much aggression as he was giving me.

"Oh, so why are you the only one here without a man, huh?" He stood up from his chair and clapped his hands.

Oh, he is out for blood!