34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)

12 hours earlier
"Who the fuck is that bitch that keeps blowing up your phone Rudy?" My baby mama has been on my ass more than usual. I'm sick of her. I'm sick of everything going on in my life at this point. I can't seem to get my shit together since my mom died.

"Rudy I'm fucking talking to you. Who the fuck is MINKA? What type of fucking name is that anyways. I swear, I'm done with you! I'm so tired of you cheating on me." Natalie went on and on.

My head was pounding. We have been fighting every single day for the past eight months, and I'm sick of it. If she was not a woman, I would have popped her dead in the shit a long time ago.

"She's nobody important, goddamn! Leave me alone brah!" I was frustrated. I know she probably going to punch me in the shit when I get home, but I hung up on her.

My head was all over the place. Despite what Natalie thinks, I haven't cheated on her in a while. I haven't had the time to. The thing is, I do love Natalie, but she's not the girl I want to be with. I've told her countless times over the years but she won't let me leave.

A couple of months ago I was approached by some rich white woman. She offered me $80,000 to kill her husband and his family. I jumped at the chance.

As soon as I get the job done, I'm running out. I hate to leave Natalie and my daughter behind, but I didn't ask for this family bullshit that Natalie forced on me. I have no type of connection to my daughter, and I for sure have no type of connection with Natalie.

When she turned up pregnant, I immediately told her to get an abortion. She didn't want to and ended up having the baby, and I've been miserable ever since.

I slipped the gun into my waistband and began getting my shit ready for the job I had set to do tonight. I have to kill the husband and his twin boys. She wired me $40,000 this morning, and I get the rest when it is completed.

I looked at the time on my phone, and it was time for me to leave. I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to my car. My body was shaking in anticipation. Besides the few drug deals here and there. This is the biggest hit I've ever received.

"FUCK!" I shouted when a police patrol car came behind me.

I remained calm. I switched my turning signal and turned left at the light and the police car continued to follow me.

I had a shit load of drugs and guns in the car. If I get pulled over. I'm fucked.

My heart fell into my ass when the siren lights went off. I thought about speeding off. I've been in a police car chase twice before, and both times I end up getting the shit beaten out of me and a couple of months in jail. I needed to play cool. I had another $40,000 in the line.

I pulled my car over, and two large police officers approached my car.

"Hi, can I help you officers," I asked with a big fake smile.

"This car was reported stolen by the owner about an hour ago. I need you to step out of the vehicle."

FUCK NATALIE!

This is not the first time she pulled some bullshit like this. Although I'm the one who paid for the car, technically it's under her name.

I got out of the car. I didn't put it passed one of these racist crackers putting a bullet in my head.

_____

"So can you tell me what all of those guns are from?" The detective asked me.

I've already been sitting in the detective room for hours. I was arrested and read my Miranda rights, all that shit. The second I post bail, I'm fucking Natalie's ass up. I'm not one to put my hands on women, but enough is enough. She just ruined everything for me.

"They are not mine. I think it belongs to the owner of the vehicle." I answered swiftly.

The detective let out a laugh. He was a large white man with a head full of gray hair, and he was tall. Taller than everyone in the room. I came across him a couple of years ago. His name is Carlos Oliver. He's a shady bitch that is always looking for some type of recognition or come up. I needed to get myself out of this situation, and I knew just how to do it.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him flat out.

"I need the names of all your distributors." He said taking a seat on the chair across from me.

I let out a laugh. He is out of his goddamn mind. There is no way in hell I was going to give my men up. I might as well be a dead guy if I do. Those motherfuckers do not play.

"That I can't do," I said shaking my head. "But I have something else that might pique your interest," I said with a sly smile.

I had Carlos's full attention now. I saw the glimmer in his eyes. This shit was too easy.

"What if I say I was hired by a billionaire's wife to kill him and his children tonight? What would that get me?"

Carlos leaned back in his chair.

"Who?" He was obvious.

"Joshua Roman," I said flat out.

I watched as the detective began to blink. He knew that something like this is what he's been searching for his entire pathetic career.

"How do I know you are not lying?" He asked leaning forward.

"His wife sent me money this morning. I have the security code for his house. I have pictures of his kids on my phone. I have more than enough proof to prove to you that this is not bullshit officer." I said.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Finally, he took out his radio and brought it to his mouth.

"We need a team tonight." He said. "You are going to have to wear a wire, you okay with that?"

I felt a massive relief. This shout takes off a lot of my charges. But not all. I had one more thing under my sleeve. I hate to sell out my family, but it is what it is at this point. I'm not spending the rest of my life in prison.

"Also, I have some information about the senator's son being attacked a couple of months ago."

Carlos could not hide the joy on his face. He was so excited he could have exploded.

When Stassie sent me pictures of some kid that was bullying Amelia a couple of months ago. I did what I had to do and beat the motherfucker up. He was a kid, but Stassie don't play about her sister. I know if I didn't do it, she would have come down here herself and done it.

It wasn't until a couple of weeks later when I found out he was the fucking senator's son, I nearly killed Stassie. She could afford the charge, I can't.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note

So yeah......

Next chapter is my best work. I'm not kidding. Then the Epilogue . Then a SPECIAL bonus chapter you do not want to miss. I got to go cry in a corner now. I don't want to say goodbye!!!!