28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚

"Say something Joshua!" Minka barked at my brother in a ferocious anger I have never seen in her

"Say something Joshua!" Minka barked at my brother in a ferocious anger I have never seen in her. Her cheeks were red, and her hands were balled into a tight fist.

I ran my hand through my hair and continued to stare forward. My heart was racing, and I was still pumping from the adrenaline.

Stassie sat beside me with her chin resting on her chin. You would think she would be terrified, but she remained calm.

Minka caught us having sex in the library and blew up. She screamed bloody murder. After that, she rushed to Josh and woke him up.

Both of Josh's eyes were swollen due to his broken nose from Opal. I felt horrible for him. Losing Opal is going to be difficult for him.

I had Stassie promise me not to say a word to anyone, and not even ten minutes passed before Opal charged into the living room, screaming at Josh and telling him that she quit. Thankfully she didn't reveal why she was quitting, but Josh got the gist.

"Minka," Josh said, exasperated. He was physically and emotionally drained from what happened a few hours prior.

"Stassie and I are in a relationship," I stated with my eyes concentrated on Minka.

Instantly, I can tell she did not take too kindly to my revelation. Her eyes darkened, and her lips formed into a snarl. Her emotional state was evident. It made me think that she just may be pregnant. Minka is an emotional person, but her reaction right now was over the top.

"I can't believe this!" She waved her hands in the air. "The nanny Theo, really?" She spat, disgusted. "Who do you think you are fooling?"

I turned my head to glare at Stassie once again. Her eyes were focused on Minka. She was still calm, and she appeared to be in deep thought. This was not the reaction I envisioned from Stassie of all people.

"Minka, please. Calm down." Josh said while carelessly running his hand on his thighs.

"No, I will not calm down! This is inappropriate. What if the boys had walked in on them? They are young and impressionable."

Stassie let out an annoyed sigh.

Minka can give two shits about the twins. The only reason she is bringing them up is to bring out some type of emotion in Josh.

Josh turned his attention to his wife. "Minka, you have had a long day. Go lay down. I got this. I will talk to them." Josh said, looking up at his furious wife. She was moments away from crying.

"But..."

"I said I have this." He was stern. It was the sternest I've ever heard him speak to her.

He pretty much dismissed Minka, and that threw me for a loop. Typically, Josh heads to every single one of Minka's demands. This time around, he was standing his ground. I was thoroughly impressed.