21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆

"Murphy, get your ass over here," I shouted

I was supposed to bring them to the park, but after that stunt they pulled the other day, they are not going anywhere.

Murphy turned to look at me, and without another thought, he stuck his middle finger at me. He attempted to walk off. I let out a frustrated sigh before I rushed over to him. I grabbed him by his beige-colored shirt.

"Get off of me! I hate you!" He spat, and I rolled my eyes at his white boy tantrum.

He was angry at me because I took away all of his shit. It was time for me to do my job and get these boys together. I raided their rooms and seized all the BB guns, brass knuckles, and nunchucks. I don't even know where the fuck they got all that shit from, but honestly, I didn't care. All I know is for my safety and the safety of everyone in the house. I had to confiscate all of their weapons.

They nearly lost their shit when I took away their phones. I know what happened to the last nanny that took away their stuff. I want one of those little shits to try me. I will fight a child. With no hesitation.

I grabbed at Murphy's arm and raised it in the air. I could not let it go. I examined his arm. He had a weird rash on his arm. It took up most of his forearm. It did not look right.

"Go put on your shoes," I ordered him.

It may be nothing, but I wanted to get him checked out.

"Where are we going?" Charlie asked innocently.

"I'm taking Murphy to the doctor," I answered while I forced a jacket on Murphy.

"NO!" He shouted. "I hate the doctor!" He huffed.

I shook my head. For all I care, he could have been speaking to deaf ears. He was going to go to the doctor. If I had to drag him out, so be it.

"And I don't give a fuck. Now hurry up." I hissed at him.

Theo came out of his room. He wore a white button-up shirt and tan slacks. He was dressed casually. He was going to a beach party with that weird Mark guy. Our eyes connected. He instantly detected the stressful situation I was in.

"What's going on?" He asked, removing his sunglasses.

"I need to take Murphy to the doctor. He's been losing weight, and now he has all of these rashes showing up out of nowhere." I said, trying to control my emotions.

"You don't know what you are talking about bitch!" Murphy shouted, trying to escape my grasp.

Him and that word. I might end up killing this kid myself one day.

I looked down at him and saw the terrified state he was in. Murphy hates the doctor. Usually, I would let it go, but there was something in my gut telling me that something was not right. I may be going overboard, but I wanted to take extra precautions. As much as I can't stand the twins sometimes. Those boys are my best friends. I can't imagine something happening to them.