9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

"Come on baby, you look so beautiful

"Come on baby, you look so beautiful. Ah baby, yes, that's it! Spit on it! Aw fuck! Baby, you are doing amazing. Look up at the camera for me."

I glared up at the ceiling in a daze. The flashback of those intimate moments toiled through my mind, I felt as if I had a thousand needles piercing through my skin. It was an agonizing feeling. I have not cried this much in a very long time. I had a pounding headache, and my nostrils were closed up. This unforeseen defeat had me shaken up. It takes a lot to ruin my confidence like this. I wanted nothing but to rush outside and kick Ahmad's ass.

My eyes whirled around the room. My anxiety was at an all time high. My mattress felt like quicksand, and I felt like I was sinking. It was almost 3 am, and I could not sleep. I could not stop reflecting on the biggest regret in my life.

Adam was my college boyfriend. He was the only guy I ever had a "real" relationship with. We began dating during my freshmen year of college. He was charming and great with his words. He made me feel like I was on top of the world. As much as I hate to admit it, I fell under his manipulating tactics. Adam was not the outstanding, gentleman that he tricked me into thinking he was. In fact, he was a cheating, egotistical, chauvinist pig. I broke up with him when he cheated on me with some white girl on the cheerleading team with big tits and no brain in that cranium of hers.

Adam did everything to get me back. He bought me shoes, clothes, and jewelry. He knew I was a sucker for being showered with elaborate gifts. I took everything with no intention of ever getting back to him. It didn't take Adam long to realize that I was standing my ground. I am strong on my stance on cheaters. I don't think cheaters should get a second chance. If he did it once, he will do it again, and I had absolutely no time for that bullshit.

I loved Adam, but I knew I had to walk away. I could not look at him the same anymore.

The night it went to hell was when he showed up at my apartment belligerently drunk, and I had no other choice but to call the police on him after he called me a few choice words I don't care to repeat and trashing my place.

He was promptly arrested and spent the night in jail. Did I feel bad for him? No. Especially not after what he did next.

I've heard of girls falling victim to revenge porn all the time, but I never thought that would happen to me. I never thought Adam would resort to doing something so cruel to me. He destroyed my life all because I didn't want to go back with him.

He leaked all of the videos online we created with each other in the course of our two-year relationship. These videos were of me in compromising positions. He blurred his face out, but my face was plastered on everything with his dick in my mouth.

Even until this day, I want to kill him. I went to the police, and they were hardly any help. I didn't have enough money for a lawyer, so I had to switch colleges.

The only release I had in that situation was having my cousins, Jack, Ant, and Rudy, jump him, but the damage was already done. I learned the hard way that once something is on the internet, it never goes away.