4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕

"Fuck!" I cussed under my breath as I searched my apartment for my AirPods

I must have left them around the twins, and they took them. It wouldn't be the first time. They have the tendency to take my shit and watch me look for it. It's a sick devious game they play that they take great pleasure in. Those kids are truly evil.

This is going to be my third pair this month. I'm going to have their dad buy me another pair. This is getting quite ridiculous.

I stared at the time on my phone. To my surprise, it was way earlier than I thought.

Yesterday, as soon as I got home, I jumped in my bed and I slept for the rest of the day. It is now 5 am and I don't know what to do with myself. I can't remember the last time I was awake this early.

The sun had not even risen yet. I could easily just stayed in bed, not move a muscle until it was time to get ready for work, but this morning I woke up in a good mood. I felt recharged and ready for what the day had stored for me.

I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and combed out my hair. I forgot to wear a bonnet to bed last night so I woke up with my hair disheveled and all over the place. It's a horrible habit I have. I've never been consistent with tying my hair up to go to bed.

After I threw on a caramel colored tank dress. I slipped on some white Nike air forces and walked out the door.

I grabbed some breakfast. I rarely go to work until eight or nine, but I might as well go early and get the boys some donuts.

Mr. Roman's car was not in the driveway when I got to the house. Yet I noticed an unfamiliar Black Ferrari parked on the curb. I'm going to assume it belongs to his big mouth, brother Theo.

I still can't believe he just blabbered on me like that. Just who the fuck does he think he is?

When I entered the house, I couldn't help but notice thumping sounds coming from upstairs. Summer vacation just began and I doubt the twins were awake. They are never awake at this time and their room is on the other end of the house.

Technically, I'm not allowed upstairs in this particular wing of the house, my curiosity got the best of me.

I slowly climbed the steps and froze at what I saw. I was completely stunned at what I witnessed. Mr. Roman's wife, Minka, was in the hallway kissing Mr. Roman's brother.

The fucking DRAMA!

She had on this tight night gown on and her hair looked a mess. They must have just finished fucking. In the man's house with his children at that.

Nasty motherfuckers.

They were so focused on jamming their tongues down each other's throat; they didn't even notice I was there. I stood there and watched them commit this nauseating display of affection.