20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

"Hey Opal

"Hey Opal." I was finally beginning to calm down.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of Minka, I did not mean to blow up on her the way that I did. Am I going to apologize? Absolutely the fuck not. She should have known better than to try to say I am responsible for a $150,000 bill. That bitch must be smoking crack.

The reason I woke up in such an off mood is that I had a dream last night that brought me back to a place I have not been in a long time. Minka just so happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. She got cussed out, and there is no changing that.

"I'm gone for less than forty-eight hours, and Minka is blowing up the phone saying she wants you out of the house. What the hell is going on Stassie?" Opal grilled me.

I reached for the hairbrush on the dresser and passed it through my hair. Once again, I forgot to sleep with a bonnet on. I looked how I felt, a mess.

"She started it," I responded calmly.

"Stassie! That woman is wicked. I told you to stay away from her and her craziness. Now she is trying to get you fired." Opal shouted, and I let out a deep sigh.

"She can't do that, can she?" I asked as a morsel of panic began to arise.

I will beat her ass.

"Just tell me what happened." Opal huffed.

"Fine. So one of those badass boys shot the chandelier down, and she was talking all of this nonsense saying I was responsible for paying for it." I said slipping into my sandals.

"Shot the chandelier down? What do you mean?"

"They had a BB gun," I said running my hand through my tangled hair.

"A BB gun! Jesus Christ Stassie, where the hell they got a BB gun from?" Opal gasped.

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

I don't know where the twins get half of their shit quite frankly. It's a huge possibility that both of them are potential serial killers. I am terrified of the day when their balls drop, and they enter adolescence. The mere thought of how they will be as teenagers or adults have me up at night. There may be a possibility that the way they are right now is just a phase, but I don't think so. I think they are born this way. The world has to have some balance of good and bad. The twins are in the bad category. By a long shot.

"This is such a mess. I can't believe this." Opal sighed. It was obvious to hear the frustration in her voice. "I will take care of Minka. Just stay away from her."Opal said, and I nodded my head.

I hung up the phone and glared at my reflection in the mirror. I changed into a red tank top and white shorts. I needed a new hairstyle, and my nails were growing out. I was in dire need of some "me" time.

One of the maids, Greta, agreed to watch the twins while I am away for a few hours. She is new and doesn't know what's in store for her. I should feel bad, but I needed to get my hair done. Hopefully, nothing too bad happens.