2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅

"Oh, my god, will you two shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep, goddamn!" I screamed at the twins, who were making too much noise in the background

They ignored me and continued to roll around on the ground, performing wrestling moves on each other. I hope one of them don't get hurt because that would cut out from my nap time.

I nuzzled my face against the throw pillow on the sofa and shut my eyes attempting to sleep. I know I shouldn't be sleeping on the job, but what are they going to do, fire me? That's honestly hilarious. Probably the most hilarious thing I have ever heard in my life.

Julian and Murphy are banned from almost every nanny and babysitting agency in the city. The devil crafted those boys and their abominable behavior himself. Like I seriously think it goes past them getting therapy. They need a fucking exorcism.

The staff filled me in on what occurred to the women who I replaced. With no question, she had got it the worst of the twins terror. No one knows the full story, but apparently, the two demon children locked the poor woman in a closet and set all her belongings on fire because she took away their iPads. She sued their dad for emotional distress and she got a good chunk of money from a settlement.

I would decapitate one of them if they were to ever try that shit with me. I didn't think it was possible, but those boys made me sort of miss my old job as a teaching assistant sometimes.

"Stassie! I'm thirsty. Get me a glass of water, you wench!" One of them spoke to me in an authoritative tone that ticked me off.

I turned my head to see that it was Murphy. Julian and Murphy are both equally troubled children but Murphy. That kid is evil to the core. He is the main culprit in the series of the Roman twin chaos. I don't put it pass him being a future serial killer; I swear to god!

"Hello, water, now!" He tugged at my blanket.

He doesn't even drink water. He was just saying it to rile me up. I will not play his game today.

"Get it yourself, you little shit!" I hissed at him.

"You can't say bad words, you bitch!" He barked back at me.

"Your mama!" I responded aggressively to him.

These boys know not to play with me!

"Haha, I don't care. I don't have a mom, remember, stupid bitch." Murphy giggled.

I'm going to put my hands on these kids one day.

"Can we watch that movie again?" Julian asked, jumping on top of me.

I eyed Julian suspiciously. Should I find it alarming that these boys love to watch slasher movies where people are getting brutally murdered all day long?

They are ten years old. When I was their age, I was terrified of that type of shit, but the twins seem to really enjoy it.

"No, now get the fuck off of me." I shouted at him.