💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕

I am forever going to dedicate all my stories to my beautiful mommy who passed away last year. FUCK CANCER!!!!!

Writing this book did so much for me mentally. When I tell you I laughed at most of the scenes I wrote. I really let something in me take control as I wrote this book.

Can we give it up for the absolute queen that is Stassie Etienne. 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 If you know anything about me, I am the complete opposite from this character and sometimes I am shocked I created someone as crazy as Stassie. Hands down she is my favorite creation!

I don't know if some of you guys read Cypress, I wanted her character to be like this but I fell short. As a lot of you may know. I am not happy with that story. I was in a dark headspace when I was writing that book. I take total blame for that. Cypress is by far the character everyone hated the most. She was not consistent. That is why I was sooo reluctant to post this story. I was so sure people were going to HATE her. Boy was I wrong. Y'all love that crazy bitch and she is literally insane.

Sooo... that bonus chapter may have given you guys an idea of what I have planned next. Yes I am working on a new book. It's a BWWM college romance which is my favorite genre to write in. It has 10 times more drama than Ignited. Logan's little sister, Tory Hill and Stassie's younger sister Amelia Etienne are going to be characters in the book but they are not the main character. I already have half of the first chapter written for the female MC. Her name is Blake. I will reveal more on my Instagram. (Tachaspalaceig)

As for now, I'm in no rush to publish anything. I'm chilling, I'm going to go back to reading books. Watching movies, going out with friends. Get more inspiration. Writing a book is fun but it is also mentally draining.

Writing this book did so much for me. Although I did add some drama. I think compared to my other work, it's a lighthearted book and I needed that. Stassie is funny. Her tactics and the way she thinks is wild and out of this world. I still can't believe I created her.

Also..... As some of you might know, I was writing another book before I published this one. (Young) It's a book a wrote a few years ago that I in the middle of revamping. I found myself in a bad space mentally as I was writing that book. It is still one of my favorite books but I made the tough decision to take it down. Writing about a character battling depression, an ED and grieving a loss of a parent hits way too close to home. I will bring it back one day, as far as to when...maybe sometime in the Fall. Not sure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this book. I don't usually care about my read counts but for this particular story I want everyone to meet these characters. I want everyone to interact with this story. There were days where I would be crying in my room. Devastated at what my life is right now but writing Stassie and Theo's story cheered me up every time and I hope that could help someone else that is struggling with depression.

Spread the word if you can. I love you guys soooo much. Until next time...

- Tacha 💕