7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

****Our Leo Queen 👸🏿****

She was originally a Capricorn or a Gemini but I think Stassie resonates with the fire signs a lot more.

"That's so nice of you Theo!" Josh beamed at his unsuspecting brother who innocently entered the kitchen

His medium-length dirty blonde hair was tied back in a loose bun, and he had on a beige-colored shirt.

Theo glared at the both of us confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What made you want to suddenly watch the boys?" Josh grinned at his brother whose confused face quickly turned horrified.

"What the fu-" Theo gasped.

"Theo here was just telling me that he misses hanging out with his nephews and I should take the day off." I cut him off and plastered a great big taunting smile at him.

It was so sinister and so wicked, but he's been giving me these death stares all day. I was sick of it, and he was beginning to piss me off. I did what I had to do. He initiated a war with the wrong person, and I am going to make sure he regrets ever trying to intimidate me.

Theo's face became fire red. He was furious. I had him backed into a corner... again. He could tell Josh that he's not watching the boys, but he and I both know that will just lead me into telling Josh about the little affair he has going on with that bony bitch.

"Oh look at the time. It looks like it's time for me to go." I said before I scurried off.

I concentrated my eyes on a raging Theo. "Again, I really appreciate this. I don't think I have ever met anyone so kind." I said to him in the most "candid" way I could possibly say.

"Anytime." He said through clenched teeth.

Stupid motherfucker.

Now that I got the boys out of my hair it was time to get my night started. I got in my car and drove straight to Tessa's apartment. As soon as she opened the door I unleashed my plan, and she was not happy.

"A double date!" Tessa shrieked in horror.

I knew she was going to fly into a rage. I had to act fast. I went into her closet, reached for the lavender-colored dress she had hanging up in the closet, and threw it at her. Unluckily for her, Kameron caught me when I was in a good mood and somehow convinced me to get him a date with Tessa.

"They are going to be here in an hour. Get in the shower, do your makeup, hurry the fuck up bitch, you are not ruining this!" I impatiently clapped my hands, and Tessa glared at me as if I was growing horns out of my head.

I may have lied to her and given her the impression that we are going to hang out and watch movies all night. She should have known I had an ulterior motive. We have never sat around and watched movies.