🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

I've been working on this for the past couple months

I will be taking down this chapter on Sunday ***12/14/2024***

(Prologue)

I entered a room filled with people I once considered my second family. The loving, trusting dynamic has made a deep dive to the pits of hell. If I could torch this motherfucking house down with everyone in here, I would. In a fucking heartbeat. Just give me a match and a gallon of gasoline and I'm burning this bitch down to the ground.

I now have the full story. The more I find out, the more the betrayal cut's deep into my flesh. I could not contain the fierce rage. The anxious looks on all of their faces was warranted. I am planning on never speaking to anyone in this room ever again.

"Where the fuck is my baby!" I lashed out at them in a heated shriek.

I was light headed and my vision was blurred. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I'm currently going on almost forty eight hours of no sleep or food. My brain felt like it was doing jumping jacks in my skull. I desperately needed a moment where I could rest.

"Stassie, I'm pleading with you, it does not have to be like this. There is no need for animosity." My future ex-mother in law, Britt frowned at me.

It made me furious that she had the audacity to glare at me with that despairing expression. I resent that I once thought we were close. I considered her another mother figure in my life. I confided in her about the issues I had with her son. The whole time—

She's the the most phony bitch I've ever met. Fuck her and her imbecile of a bitch ass son.

"I'm not here for the back and forth. Where is my fucking baby!" I screamed loud enough to make everyone shift in the room.

"He's not here." Josh's new wife Pearl said firmly.

If I did not respect her sister so much, I would have slapped her. I would have slapped the fuck out of her actually. She is way too comfortable speaking in matters that does not involve her.

"Where the fuck is he then!" I shouted at her.

"You need to lower your voice." Pearl snapped back at me.

Oh so they really do want me to blow this motherfucker up!

Fine, very well.

I charged at the expensive vase beside me and hurled it at the wall. It was too satisfying watching all of their horrified faces as the vase shattered into hundreds of pieces.

"Stassie! That's enough, you need to leave!" My future ex brother in law, Josh shouted at me.

I came in here furious but now I was in a state of an unsettling fury. I was going to stop at nothing until I see my son.

"Fuck you Josh!" I screamed at him. "I'm not leaving here without my baby. Where is he?" I screamed. I was at the verge of tears. As much as it would be a relief for me to just fall to my knees and wail. I couldn't. Not in front of them.

I opened up so much to them in the past three years. They have seen me vulnerable, I trusted them. I have never felt more demoralized.

In the room stood, Josh, Pearl, and Britt. They all fixed their eyes on me as I was insane. I was seconds away from proving them right.

How I'm painted to be the bad person in this situation is not fair. My husband who I thought to be a devoted, faithful man got me fucked up.

Theo Roman knew not to play with me. He knew that from the beginning. Long story, short. I caught him in a hotel fucking another bitch, after I beat her ass, I grabbed a bat and hit him over the head. He's currently in the hospital as we speak.