14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

I woke up in a cold sweat

I woke up in a cold sweat. I had a vivid dream of fucking Stassie. We were in the living room, and I had her pinned underneath me, and I was fucking her brains out. I don't have a remote idea of how Stassie looks naked, but my imagination in my dreams got carried away.

I look down at the tent in my pants. I made up my mind that I'm going to have her one of these days. As far as when I'm not sure.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to jerk off. When I was done I went back under my blankets and dozed off. I woke up a couple of hours to a lot of rustling downstairs.

I got out of bed, slipped my shirt on, and saw Stassie hugging Opal excitedly.

Oh great, she's back!

It's not that I hate Opal... Maybe I do. It's just that she thinks she runs everything, and it's frustrating to see that she thinks she has so much authority. Opal is smart and she knows how to get shit done but she's also very overbearing.

"If you ever try to leave for that long again I will kill you," Stassie said before hugging Opal again.

My eyes looked over at the twins, who were sitting at the table scarfing down their cereal.

Josh entered the kitchen hand in hand with his wife. She had a large grin on her face. Our eyes connected, and she gave me a menacing look. She turned her head to face Josh and planted a kiss on his cheek. I think she was trying to get a rise out of me, but truthfully it didn't do anything.

If it were a couple of weeks ago I would be fuming, but the way my feelings for her fizzled out makes me realize how I never really had strong feelings for her in the first place. She was just a ploy for my immature tension with Josh.

"I have an announcement." Josh cheesed.

He placed his hand around Minka's waist. He was finally happy she was giving him affection. Oh, little does he know that he is just some sucker in her game. I needed to get her away from my family. Unfortunately, I don't know how without exposing myself. I will tell Josh about Minka and my inappropriate relationship eventually, but not right now. I think he will kill me.

"What is the announcement?" Stassie asked.

"I have purchased a beach house in Florida, and we are going to spend the remainder of the summer there." He said excitedly.

I raised my eyebrow. What would make Josh do something so impulsive? I have a few friends out in Florida, but it's not my scene. I can't explain why, but I feel as if Minka is behind this.

"Dad, can we go to Disney World?" Charlie asked with a large smile on his face.

"Yes, but only if you are on your best behavior." Josh said to his sons.

Stassie cleared her throat. It looked like all the color drained from her face.

"Are you okay Stassie?" Josh asked her.