31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥

My mom bellowed into cynical laughter before she walked over to the counter

My mom bellowed into cynical laughter before she walked over to the counter. She grabbed the bottle of wine placed in the center. The sun had already set. There was an unnerving mood in the house. My mom, who I know doesn't drink alcohol, poured herself a large glass of wine. She continued to laugh as Minka began to hyperventilate. She has been drinking for the entirety of the day. She understands Josh finding out about me and Minka will change everything. Our family will never be the same.

"What... What did you say?" Josh asked, stunned at Stassie's statement.

Minka's eyes widened in shock. It was apparent that she was not prepared for Stassie to reveal our secret. She is so self-absorbed, she had no clue Stassie knew about the affair.

"You heard me. I know all about it bitch. Everyone knows." Stassie stood her ground.

"You are such a liar. I don't know what you are talking about?" Minka gasped as she took a couple of steps backwards.

She was shaking in fear. Stassie stood tall. Her hands were balled into a fist and the rage in her demeanor was terrifying. Minka has no idea just how much of a bad spot she put herself in.

"Oh really. Is that the game you are going to play?" Stassie rolled her neck.

"Stassie!" Her mother shouted from the corner, catching her attention. At that moment, Stassie calmed down.

Without any words, her mother was telling her to compose herself. This is the first emotion of fear I've ever seen come out of her. Stassie is terrified of her mom.

"You know what, I don't have time for this shit." Stassie snapped.

Her mom stood silently beside the entryway. Stassie had shown me what her mother looks like through pictures. She was short and with a youthful face. She wore a navy blue dress. Her hair was wrapped in a white scarf. I could see why Stassie is terrified of the woman. Although she was small, something was intimidating about her. Her eyes were zoomed in on Stassie. She didn't care about the obvious drama that was taking place.

Minka initiated something with Stassie that she could have never won.

My eyes glanced over at Stassie, and she was fuming. I can't believe she just did that, but I'm not entirely surprised. She has a lot going on with her family, and for Minka to bring her mom here with ill intentions will make Stassie react. And that she did.

"I'm not doing this. You are lucky I don't beat your ass bringing my mom into this. Fuck all of ya'll! I quit!" Stassie hissed before walking out of the house with her mom.

I did not expect that.

I looked down at Charlie and Murphy, and they were heartbroken. Those twins hold her in high regard.

Josh stood silent for a couple of moments. He was appalled. I stood there like the asshole I am, avoiding eye contact with him. I didn't know what to say.