10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕

***Theo is a Libra !***

"Hey, Uncle Theo." One of the shaggy-haired twins loomed over me with a menacing smile. I set my phone aside and concentrated my full attention on my nephew. An almost evil grin engraved into his small, plumped lips.

On account Murphy doesn't approach me unless he is scheming to cause some type of trouble, I gave him a cautious look. It was Murphy, after all. It is no secret he is the most troublesome of the two. He is the ringleader who initiates the chaos, and Charlie just follows along with his brother's terrorism.

I weaved back in my seat and crossed my legs. I readied myself, guarded for what was to come out of this interaction with Murphy. I made sure to maintain an apathetic expression on my face. I know to be conscious when it comes to this little shit.

What was he up to, and where the fuck is the nanny?

"Can I go to the store?" He asked relatively innocently.

I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Why?" I questioned him warily.

Where the hell is the nanny?

"I want to get something?"

I stood up from my seat and slowly walked over to the other side of the room. I reached for the bottle of bourbon sitting on the bar cart and poured a generous amount into the small glass.

"Ask your dad," I said before scarfing my drink down in a few large sips.

"He's not home." Murphy pouted.

"Then ask the nanny," I said to him with a very irritated tone.

"Stassie is sleeping," Murphy stated.

I glanced at my watch. It was 2:55 pm. What was she still doing in bed? How the fuck has Josh not fired her yet?

"What do you want from the store?" I carefully watched him to see if I could detect what he was up to.

"I want to get something for Stassie to make her feel better." Murphy beamed his doe eyes in my direction.

I let out an agitated exhale and pinched the bridge of my nose.

It is easy to perceive that she is not her usual self. It's been three days since that whole ordeal with Ahmad. It's awkward, and I have been avoiding Stassie at all costs.

"Sure. Get your brother." I said.

I was going to head out anyways. Kameron wants to meet me at the store. Most importantly, Minka is currently at the spa, but I know she will be due back at any moment.

Charlie was waiting in the foyer. I grabbed my car keys before the three of us stepped out of the house and into my car.

"You guys really like Stassie, don't you?" I asked the twins after I started the engine.