32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔

"You got to be kidding me!" I cried before I kicked the wall

"You got to be kidding me!" I cried before I kicked the wall. I looked around frantically. We are currently at the third store of the night. My emotions were all over the place.

I scowled at the cashier. That led him to take a couple of steps backward in fear. I was seething at this point. "What type of fucking establishment are you to not have any Plan B in stock. This is some bullshit!" I screamed at him.

"I-I'm so sorry Ma'am, we just sold our last one an hour ago. We get a truck in a few hours." The cashier said with a shaky voice. He was a frail man with a receding hairline and a patchy mustache. He was scared, and he should be.

I guess everyone is fucking nowadays because it did not use to be this difficult to obtain a plan B pill.

I was out of my mind in fear. I'm not on birth control, and Theo's dumbass did not pull out. I never pushed someone so hard in my life. I slipped on my clothes and have been scavenging stores, trying to find a Plan B pill ever since.

Don't get me wrong. I do want a baby in the future. As for right now... You got me all the way FUCKED UP.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I shouted, running my hands through my hair.

I've already broken down in tears twice. I was beside myself. My mind will not go at ease until I get this situation situated.

"Stassie, it's okay. There is no use in getting angry. Just calm down." Theo yawn.

He was leaning against the wall. There was a playful smirk on his face, and it took everything, and I mean EVERYTHING stored in me, to not punch him in the fucking face.

"Don't talk to me right now! This is all of your fault!" I roared at him.

The people in the store were staring at us like we were crazy, but I didn't care.

"I tried to pull away. You're the one that wouldn't let me go." Theo said with another yawn. He was cool as a whistle. That just threw me over the edge even more.

"Maybe if you use your fucking words like "Ah Stassie, I'm about to come." we would not be in this situation. Instead, your dumbass stayed quiet. If you had said that one thing I would have let you go."

"Um Excuse me!" A female voice shouted from behind me.

I turned around, and some middle-aged white woman with a white jogging suit beamed cold blue eyes at me. She appeared to be a stay-at-home mom of some sort. There was a toddler with straggly blonde hair on her hip and another child that was around the age of five or six years old, standing beside her.

"How dare you! I don't appreciate you speaking in such a vulgar way around my children!"

I am not in the mother fucking mood for this!

"Fuck you and that ugly ass baby bitch!" I screamed at her.

Her mouth fell open, and she looked like she was about to burst into tears. She should have minded her business. Instead, she wanted to approach me when I'm in total hysteria. Now her day is ruined. It's not my fault her baby looks like an alien.