⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️

Stassie

"Stassie, I don't think this is a good idea," Theo said and I blatantly ignored him.

I pulled my precious nine-month-old baby boy Max out of the car seat and placed him in the stroller. I named him after my dad and he is the cutest baby boy ever. He has my brown eyes and although he is biracial, he has a medium brown complexion. He took up most of my genes. Thank fucking god my baby did not come out light skin. I would have been pissed.

Theo and I have been together for the past three years. When I found out I was pregnant last year, I was so sure I was going to get rid of it. I went to the clinic and everything. As cliche as it sounds, all those thoughts were tossed out the window the second I heard his heartbeat.

Theo and I got married at the courthouse shortly after and we have a little cute family going on. I'm even thinking about having another baby. I could not be any happier.

"Stassie, we have been trying to get a spot in this daycare for months. It's completely booked. She told us that several times." Theo sighed.

"We can just put him in another daycare until a spot opens." My sister Amelia said strolling behind me.

Amelia has been living with us for the past year. She was recently accepted to NDU, and she leaves in a few weeks. I trying to spend as much time with her as possible.

"No, fuck that!" I spat angrily.

The Belmont Daycare is the best in town. It cost a fortune and it's difficult to get a spot. I've been calling every day, trying to get a hold of someone that can help me. Unfortunately, everyone acts like they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Unlucky for them, my baby boy deserves the best and I will stop at nothing until I get him a spot. If I have to show up and speak to someone personally. That's what I am going to have to do.

"Hello, I'm here to speak to Viola," I spoke to the secretary.

She was an old white woman with thick bifocal glasses. She smelled like a cheap vanilla perfume over a foul musk. This bitch stinks!

"Ah, you must be Sunny. It's nice to finally meet you." She said clapping her hands.

Who?

"And you must be Logan." She turned her attention to Theo. "We reserved a spot for your baby girl." She said with a sincere smile.

I licked my lips. She was obviously mistaking me for someone else. We all look alike to these old white people. I was not going to correct her. I don't know who this Sunny bitch is, but she fucked up and lost her spot.

"Oh, you must be mistaken. I have a boy." I smiled.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I have it in my records that you have a baby girl. It must be a mistake. That rarely happens. My apologies." She smiled. "I just need you to fill out these forms so we can get the show started."

"Stassie," Theo said nervously beside me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hissed at him.

The secretary handed me the documents, and I filled them out with my name and Theo's name.

"Stassie and Theo?" The secretary said with a confused expression.

"Uh, yeah, Sunny and Logan are just nicknames." I lied.

She seemed a little reluctant, but she began to file paperwork.

DUMB BITCH!

My heart was beating fast as she took her time completing the enrollment process. I felt like jumping up and down when she finished.