3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

I kept my composure as my eyes followed the boy's nanny walk out of the room in her crocodile tears

I kept my composure as my eyes followed the boy's nanny walk out of the room in her crocodile tears. She is the most manipulative, deceptive bitch I have ever met in my life. The way she was able to lie so effortlessly was appalling.

"You know she's lying right." I told my brother, who completely fell for her atrocious act.

He ran his hand through his hair, exasperated. From the way he was breathing and fidgeting with his fingers, it was easy to see that he was a bit shaken from that interaction. He could not stand his ground. He handled her like he handles everything in his life. Like a complete pussy!

My brother and I have had a bit of a tumultuous relationship the past couple of years. We are complete opposites. He's a people pleaser. He wants everyone around him to like him. As for me, I couldn't give a single fuck!

Joshua is fifteen years older than me. We were never really close. I don't have many memories of him and I together growing up. By the time I was attending my first day of kindergarten, he had already moved out and went out to college. He hardly ever visited while he was away. I was, for the most part, raised as an only child.

"Don't be ridiculous, Theo. Why would she lie?" Joshua had the gall to ask. He was standing up for the lying nanny and it made me furious.

This is exactly what I despise about him. Everyone can see the fucking game that nanny was playing. How he could not see she was blatantly lying pissed me off.

I watched her smoke weed and drink a couple of tequila shots. Is this the type of people he has around his children?

"She doesn't want to get fired, that's why. She was in Kameron's VIP section last night. I saw her with my two eyes." I shouted at him.

"Theo." Joshua moped.

He wanted me to drop the subject, but I will not allow him to do it. If I were him, I would have fired her on the spot. For years, he's let his staff walk all over him. I hate every single one of them. I thought Opal was a piece of work, but this nanny takes the cake. She accused me of implying that all black people look alike, which is her essentially calling me racist. Which I am not. She's a huge liability. I wanted her gone and I won't stop badgering Joshua until he fire her.

"I don't know what you think this will solve, but I will talk to her. Are you happy now?" Joshua declared, beaming his round blue-gray eyes at me.

"Estatic." I responded to him coldly.

Josh looks a lot like our father, and I resemble our mother.

The twins were in the middle of rough housing on the ground. I looked up at Josh, expecting him to at least tell them to stop, but he just stood there. He was at his wits ends with the boys and doesn't know where to start.

"You guys, stop that." I shouted at them.

The twins have some intense behavioral problems that have to be seriously looked into. To my knowledge, Joshua has gone through dozens of Nannys this year alone. I don't know why he is comfortable keeping this particular nanny around.