17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

Sex

Sex.

A multitude of impure thoughts and sensations emerge in one brain during the glorious act of sexual intercourse. There is no euphoric release that is equivalent to it.

As an adult myself, I love sex, always have, and always will. The feeling of my toes curling, the erotic explosive sensation that rattles through my entire body as an orgasm channels through my core, it is out of this world. It's extraordinary.

I'm very aware of the complex downside that comes with the intimate act of sex though. The emotion of mesmerization for one is perhaps the most treacherous of them all. Something villainous possesses your mind when a man is plowing in your guts, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. It drives you down a wild and dangerous path. Into a world of delirium. All rhyme and reason have jumped out the fucking window, and you are now in stupid bitch territory. It makes you suddenly want to cater to the man that is beating your shit in.

Although I have been treading a close line, I've been cautious. Until last night that is.

Who knew Theo could produce that turbulent feeling in me?

There was a moment when he was an hour in of eating me out where I considered giving that white demon a baby.

What an abomination!

That is the extreme pathway my mind had gone to. It was criminal. If he was capable of just that by eating me out, I'm petrified of what his dick could unravel out of me.

I concentrated all my energy on sucking his dick. There was no way I was going to let that dick be anywhere near my most prized possession. I was relieved when he finally cum into my mouth. At that moment, I truly thought I was safe. I can't even explain the horror I felt when I saw him reach into his drawer for a condom.

Naturally, I got my clothes and got the hell up out of there. I must protect my peace. I take full responsibility for what happened. It is all my fault. It was me who entered his bedroom with the intention of having sex. I played with fire, and I got the burn of a lifetime. I learned my lesson. I'm going to find a nice quiet boy, preferably from church. Make my mom happy. I won't have to worry about being under some type of evil compulsion, the same way I was last night.

"Stassie. Did you just get here?" Amelia asked, squinting her eyes at me.

She was in the middle of taking down her braids.

My eyes glanced at the time displayed on my phone. It read 7:03 am. It was early in the morning, and I have not had a wink of sleep yet. As soon as I left Theo's bedroom, I jetted outside, called an Uber, and he drove me directly here.

I gradually nodded my head, answering Amelia's harmless question.

"Where is Mommy?" I asked weakly as my eyes began skimming the living room for my mother.

She would be able to sense the sinful deed I engaged in. I had no energy to encounter her. I needed a shower and a long rest from the wild escapade I got myself into last night.