8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏

I felt frozen in place when I witnessed the nanny rush inside the house with tears streaming down her face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I felt frozen in place when I witnessed the nanny rush inside the house with tears streaming down her face. I pursed my lips and just glared at her for a few uncomfortable moments. It was a dead silence. My mind went into a fog. It was difficult for me to discern the swarm of various emotions exhibited on her face.

A minute or so pass as she continued to weep into her hands. I felt helpless. I didn't know what to say to her. She appeared completely devastated. She was vulnerable and broken. I didn't even think she was capable of exhibiting those types of emotions.

Kameron informed me about the double date she tagged along with that Ahmad guy. I'm not friends with him. I wouldn't even call him an acquaintance. He is some pretentious guy who has access to a copious amount of money. He tails around Kameron due to his connections in the clubbing scene. Honestly, I generally tend to like Kameron's friends, but there has always been  something about Ahmad that makes me feel on edge whenever I'm in his presence.

I stepped outside to see a livid Ahmad trotting the parking lot. He was yelping out obscenities and pouring a bottle of water over his face. He turned his head, and our eyes connected.

His eyes were red, and his shirt was drenched with the water from the bottle. The familiar sharp scent of mace roamed the air.

Did Stassie mace him?

I took a couple of cautious steps forward to get a better glance at the irate imbecile screaming like a small child.

She did mace him.

The scene presented out in front of me left me no choice but to put two and two together. Stassie was currently in her bedroom, in distress, and I know Ahmad to be a notoriously repugnant man. I couldn't help but jump to a conclusion about what could have happened.

Did he harm her?

I will be the first to say I am not the chief when it comes to the morale department, but there are some actions I do refuse to condone.

If he landed a hand on her I'm kicking his shit in.

"What the hell is going on?" I posed a question.

"I knew it was a mistake going on a date with that gold-digging bitch!" He was a babbling idiot.

I called her a bitch one time, and she didn't hesitate to quickly put me in my place. I can say for sure it won't happen again. It's not a word apart of my verbiage. As soon as the word left my lips, I instantly regretted it. I was just so riled up and furious. I have never been in a situation where I was outsmarted by someone I thought to be so weak and feeble. She showed that I was wrong when she revealed to me the irrefutable evidence she has on me and Minka. She is a tough adversary, and I know that now. I was frightened, and my emotions got the best of me that day.

"Calm down! My nephews are fucking sleeping." I snapped at an enraged Ahmad, who was still spewing out nonsense.

I turn my head hoping one of the twins would not come outside.

DANGEROUS (+18)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें