💓introduction 💓

✨Ekaansh Raghuvanshi✨

He is 29 years old top most sexiest man in India. He is cold, ruthless and most scariest person for world but he is very loving and caring with his family. He is most richest buisness tycoon.and he get lots of respect from everyone. Recently married to priya.

 Recently married to priya

✨Prakash Raghuvanshi ✨

Father of ekaansh,varun and Trisha .
He also handle company with ekansh.and he also holds lot of respect from everyone. He love his wife and all children very much. He has very loving and caring nature.
He think priya as a daughter.

Naina prakash Raghuvanshi ✨

Mother of ekaansh, varun and Trisha. Housewife,love her husband and children very much. She Has very loving, caring nature. She always support her daughter in law.

Varun Raghuvanshi ✨
He is 20 years old college boy. He is also very handsome and charming like his elder brother ekansh.
He is attached with her bhabhi.
Trisha Raghuvanshi ✨

19 years old girl. she is very cute and bubbly.she is an apple of eye in family.everyone love her so much.she is very attached to ekaansh.
She love her bhabhi so much.

✨Priya ekaansh Raghuvanshi ✨

She is 24 years old. she is innocent and shy. She gets shy easily.she likes to sing .she is housewife.everyone told her to work in company with ekansh but she refuse to work because she wants to focus on her married life and family.she secretly adore her husband but get scared sometime from him because in anger he is very dangerous.

she secretly adore her husband but get scared sometime from him because in anger he is very dangerous

✨Rekha sharma- priya's mother

Raman Sharma-priya's father