✨ chapter 54✨

Duniya Maange Apni Muraadein
Main To Maangoon Saajan
Rahe Salaamat Mera Sajna
Aur Sajna Ka Aangan
Iske Siva Dil Rab Se
Kuchh Bhi Chaahe Na
Ye Pagla Hai Samjhaane Se
Samjhe Na
Ye Pagla Hai Samjhaane Se
Samjhe Na

Jeeye Chaahe Banake Aanchal
Tumko Lapetoon Tan Pe
Ho Ho Ho Hooo
Jee Ye Chaahe Banake Aanchal
Tumko Lapetoon Tan Pe
Kabhi Ye Sochoon Main Ud Jaoon
Tumko Liye Gagan Pe
Aur Bhi Kuchh Hain
Dil Ke Iraade Kya Kehna
Ye Pagla Hai Samjhaane Se
Samjhe Na
Ye Pagla Hai Samjhaane Se
Samjhe Na
______________________________________

They were talking than trisha came there with varun and said bhai , bhabhi Sana di is calling you, she wants to meet you.

Ekaansh nodded his head and got up, priya also got up , priya looked at dadi and said dadi hum aate hai thodi der me.

( Grandmother we'll come in sometime)

Dadi nodded her head with a smile, priya also smile and went From there with ekansh.

Grandmother looked at reema and said she is a kind-hearted soul', our ekaansh is lucky to have her.

Reema nodded her head with a smile and said ji dadi , she respects everyone a lot. She is so caring, and did you saw how she blushed when you praise her.

Dadi giggled and nodded her head.

Then dadi looked at her with narrowed eyes and said may i know what did you do , that she was all the time kept looking at you.

She giggled and said dadi woh she don't know that I'm his cousin, she is getting jealous seeing me close to ekaansh.

Grandmother laughed listening her.

💜💓

Trisha,varun ,priya and ekansh came in Sana's room .

Seeing them sana got up and hugged ekaansh, he hugged her back and kissed her forhead.

Seeing him after so many years her eyes got teary. She sobbed in his chest, he broke the hug, wiping her tears he said why are you crying like a baby, you are getting married in 2 days.

Be mature other wise your husband will leave you saying that he got married with a baby.he joked.

She chuckled listening him. Priya smile looking  at them.

Sana broke the hug, she came towards priya, hugging her she said hi bhabhi.

Priya also hugged her and said hi

Sana broke the hug, she looked at priya from head to toe keeping her hands on priya's both shoulder she said you are so beautiful , bhai got a jackpot.

Everyone chuckled listening her, priya blushed listening her, seeing her blushing, sana pulled her cheeks and said ohh god bhabhi,you are blushing like a new bride.

Ha toh you also blush as you are going to be bride, no one is stopping you. Ekaansh said to which everyone started laughing.

They all settle on bed and talked for sometime.then ritu came there to call them for dinner.

They all got up and went outside where everyone is sitting for dinner.

Everyone got settled but priya hesitated to sit with everyone as she is daughter in law, what if someone don't like daughter in law sitting and eating with elders.

Seeing her hesistancy mom was about to say something but grandmother cut her off and said beta, why are you standing ,sit and eat with everyone.

Priya smile, nodding her head she sat down next to ekaansh.

Everyone had their dinner after that,
Ekaansh got up he looked at priya and said you go and sleep, you must be tired, I'm going to meet my friends .

Priya nodded her head then ekansh went from there, she sigh seeing his retreating back .

Trisha took her to room, where they are going to stay. They both talked for sometime, trisha felt sleepy so she said bhabhi I'm going to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow, good night.

Priya nodded her head with a smile and said good night.

When trisha went out, priya closed the door, then she lie down on bed. ...

She tried to sleep, but she is not able to sleep without him. She saw the time,its 1:00 in night. He still didn't came back.

She got up from bed, she adjusted her saree covering her head with saree pallu she went out of room, she look here and there, no one is outside, it's late everyone already slept.

She came out of house and went in garden which is connected to house.
She sit there on bench, she started looking at stars which is twinkling in sky.

She kept sitting there for don't know how long lost in her thoughts .

Ekaansh came back home, he went inside room , he didn't find her there, he checked the washroom she was not there, he saw the time and got worried.

It's 2:30, where is she. He said to himself. And came out of house.
He looked here and there in order to find her, he came towards garden, there he saw her sitting looking at sky.

He sigh in relief seeing her fine, he went towards her and silently next to her. She looked at him but again started looking at sky, 

Why are you sitting here at this time, it's cold outside.he Said looking at her, but she didn't said anything .

He hold her waist, but she moved away from him, he looked at her and said what happened, why did you move away from me...

Because i don't wanna talk to you, she said without looking at him.

And may i know why,,he asked raising his eyebrow..

Why did you came here, just go and talk to that reema,.....she said.

He held her forearm and pulled her towards him she looked at him with her teary eyes. he wiped her tears and said why are you crying..

Since we came here, you forgot me, you are spending your time with that reema, infront of her you didn't even look at me. I'm not liking all this. She said.

He chuckled and said so my wife is getting jealous, i see ..

Yes I'm jealous, i can't see you close to any other girl,. She admitted .
Listening her he smile and said carressing her cheeks and what if i say,that girl is my sister.

Whatt!!!!!! She asked shocked .

Yes ,, reema is my cousin sister, we are close to eachother... because we had spent our childhood together. She is dad's sister's daughter..He said.

She made an ohh face, he chuckled looking at her, who is looking cute.

He pulled her cheeks and said so don't be jealous hmm.

She smile and nodded her head.

He pulled her in a hug, she hugged him back and said im sorry that i doubted on you

He carress her hair and said you don't have to be sorry, just remember that,, I'm yours...I'm not going to leave you for anyother girl.
You are everything for me.

She nodded her head in response. They kept sitting there in eachother hold for sometime. ..

After sometime he broke the hug and said chalo let's go inside, it's cold here.

She nodded her head then they both get up and went inside room .

They both lie down on bed, ekaansh covered both of them with quilt, he encircle his arms around her waist and said good night jaan...

Hmm . good night...she said and slept in his embrace.

He also slept holding her in his arms.

______________________________________

To be continued......