✨chapter 71✨

Shadi ka yeh din apna Khas kehlata hai...
Sath beete har pal ki yaad yeh dilaata hai....
Apne ghar ki kilkaari Teri parchayi hai...
Tere mere pyaar ki yeh wahi nishani hai...
Haaan....har khushi wahan hai sath tu Jahan hai...
Apni kahani ka yhi silsila hai, dil se duaye hai...
Tujhse mera rishta Sanam, pyaar ka hai yeh bandhan...
______________________________________

Evening 6:45

They both are getting ready for anniversary party. Priya got ready and sat on bed.

She was scrolling her phone when ekaansh phone started ringing, he is in Washroom so she said ansh

She was scrolling her phone when ekaansh phone started ringing, he is in Washroom so she said ansh..... your phone is ringing.

Jaan...please receive the call , I'm coming in 2 minutes.he said from washroom...

Okay..she said, she took his phone to see reema's video call. She smile and receive the call....

Hii Reema, how are you??priya said with a smile...

Oh hi bhabhiiiii, main toh thik hoon, aap batao aap kaise ho??reema asked cheerfully.

( I'm fine, you tell me, how are you?)

Main bhi thik hu...priya said...
(I'm also fine)

Ekaansh came out from washroom while ruffling his hairs and he said jaan....who is on call??

Priya smile and said oh it's reema....

Ekaansh smile and sat next to priya and greeted Reema.

Happy anniversary to both of you...reema said....

Ekaansh and priya smile and said thanku....

Are yrr shaadi ko ek saal ho gaya ab toh honeymoon pr le jaa bhabhi ko ...reema said to ekansh...

( hey yrr it's been a year since your marriage , atleast now take her my sister in law on honeymoon)

Why are you getting this much excited for our honeymoon.ekansh said narrowing his eyes, reema giggled and said go on honeymoon, spend some romantic time with eachother, and make me bua, i want this from you, that's why I'm excited...

For that we don't have to go on honeymoon, actually she is already pregnant.... Ekansh said scratching his back of neck.

Whatttt???? Are you serious.she screamed....

Calm down reema, you don't have to scream like this.... Ekansh said....

You shut up and tell me when did you both got to know about the baby..reema asked raising her eyebrow...

Three months before, the day we came back Mumbai... ekaansh said.....

Hawww....that means she is 3 months pregnant and we don't even know about it...reema said covering her mouth with her palm....