✨ chapter 41✨

Aankh Mein Thee Haya Her Mulaqaat Par
Surkh Aariz Hu'ay Wasal Ki Baat Par
Us Ne Sharma Ke Mere Sawaalat Pe
Aise Gardan Jhukaayi Maza Aagaya

Mere Rashk E Qamar Tu Ne Pehli Nazar
Jab Nazar Se Milaayi Maza Aa Gaya...
______________________________________

Evening

Here whole room is mess, her dresses, saree, jwellery everything was spread on bed, floor. No it's not because of any earthquake, priya is finding the dress to wear tomorrow for Trisha's annual function and she is not able to find anything.

Ekaansh came from office when he enter inside the room, he got shocked to see whole room in mess, he was roaming his eyes in room to find priya and there she is sitting on floor near cupboard in between lot of clothes.

Oh god!!! Koi earthquake aaya hai kya yahan.he asked removing his watch. He kept his watch on dressing table.

Listening his voice, she got up and came running towards him , inbetween she tripped in her saree and fell down on floor.

Ouch she yelped rubbing her hips.
Ekansh shook his head at her clumsiness and helped her to stand on her feet.

Why are you so clumsy, see you hurt yourself, why don't you take care of yourself.he asked carressing her cheeks with his thumb.

you are here to take care of me,. She said shrugging her shoulder cutely. He chuckled and pulled her cheeks and said why are you so cute.

I don't know, go ask my mumma she gave me birth.she replied playing with his coat broach.

Listening her remark he starred laughing loudly and said are you for serious???

She was looking at him with a smile on face. It is beautiful sight for her to see him laughing like this.

He stopped laughing and saw she is looking at him with smile, he raised his eyebrow, in response she shook her head negativily.

He smiled and started removing his court, she helped him removing his court and put it on chair. He folded his sleeves, her eyes were roaming on his vieny hands. He removed his tie and opened first 3 buttons of his shirt.she is noticing all of his movements.

Why are you so hot? She said.

Oh ho so my wife finds me hot he said teasingly.

Listening his words her cheeks turned red.

Did i said it loud. She muttered under her breath.

Yes you did.he said folding his arms near his chest.

Her cheeks turn red in embarrassment. He chuckled seeing her red face. Holding her wrist he pulled her towards him holding her waist he said you don't have to be embarrass I'm your husband, and complimenting your husband is not a bad thing.

She looked at him and nodded her head with a smile.

Acha why is this room looking like a mess. He asked playing with her earrings, she hugged him and sigh tiredly and said I'm am not able find a perfect dress for tomorrow.

Oh it's a small problem, I'll buy a new dress for you.he said roaming his hand in her hairs.

She broke the hug and shaking her head negativily she said no it's not needed actually I have a lot of clothes, but im confused.

She dragged him towards bed holding his arms. She made him sit on bed and said help me okay.

He nodded his head, she pick one saree from the pile of clothes, keeping it on her shoulder she asked him how is it looking.