✨ chapter 60✨

Haan Kisse Mohabat Ke
Hai Jo Kitabo Me
Sab Chahta Hoon Main
Sang Tere Dohrana

Kitna Jaroori Hai
Ab Meri Khatir Tu
Mushkil Hai Mushkil Hai
Lafzo Me Keh Pana

Ab To Ye Alam Hai
Tu Jaan Mange To
Main Shaunk Se Dedu
Saugat Me

Aankh Uthi Mohabbat Ne Angdai Li
Dil Ka Sauda Hua Chandani Raat Me
Oh Teri Nazaro Ne Kuch Aisa Jadoo Kiya
Loot Gaye Hum To Pehli Mulakaat Me
______________________________________

She woke up , and blinked her eyes several times to clear her vision, she yawned and stretched her sore muscles.

She looked to other side to find the bed empty, she frown and sat on bed holding the quilt near her chest.

That's when washroom door got open, he came out buttoning his shirt. He look up to see her staring at him, he smile and said oh you woke up.

She smile and nodded her head. He came to her and sat next to her, he move forward and kissed her forehead. She smile and close her eyes to feel the moment.

He careesed her cheeks and asked you okay???

She pouted and said no, my whole body is paining.

Aww , come I'll take you to washroom, take warm bath and apply pain relief ointment here hmm. He said softly carressing her inner thighs.

She nodded her head and  opened her arms, he smile, getting up from bed, he took her in his arms, she sticked to him like a koala, she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

He smile and took her to bathroom. He made her sit on table, and prepared a warm bath for her. He again picked her and made her sit it bathtub.

She smile feeling warm water on her body. He said take relaxing bath hmm, I'm outside, if you need anything call me.

She nodded her head , he closed the door of washroom and went in room,

She closed her eyes and relax her body in tub. Don't know how long she kept sitting there, ekaansh knocked the door and said jaan come out already, you'll catch cold.

She sigh and said haa aa rahi hoon.
(Yes, I'm coming)

Ansh...she again called him, from other side he said haa bolo.
( Yes,tell)

Please give me my clothes she said. He went towards bag, opening the bag, he got confused seeing so many sarees.

Jaan..which saree, you want to wear.he asked.

Black one.she said and wipped her body with towel and wrapped it around her body.

He took out a black saree from bag, with her bra and panties.

He knocked the door and said here take it.

She opened the door and smile at him, she took the saree from his hand, he gulped looking her in towel, water droplets on her neck and chest.

He said moving towards her are you trying to seduce me.

She step back giggling and closed the door on his face.
His eyes widened in shock, he banged the door and said hey....did you closed the door on my face.

She laughed and replied while wearing clothes yes i did...

He chuckled, thats when his phone started ringing, he received the call before he could say anything from other side dadi said sarcastically beta ji Kahan ho , abhi tak subah nahi hui aapki, hosake toh apne darshan dedo hame, sab aap dono ka wait kar rahe hai .