✨ chapter 51✨

Yeh jahaan saara bhool kar
Jismo ke saaye tale
Dheeme dheeme chale raat bhar
Pal do pal hum hai humsafar
Thay abhi dono yahaan
Honge subah jaane kahan, kya khabar
Aa ja zara khud ko mujh mein milaa ja
Jaane kya hona hai kal
Aa zara kareeb se
Jo pal mile naseeb se
Aa ja zara kareeb se
Jo pal mile naseeb se, jee le…

______________________________________

Morning

He woke up and looked at her who was sleeping holding him like a baby, he careesed her hairs and kissed her forehead.

She stirred in sleep and opened her eyes, she yawned, looking him at him she said with a smile good morning.

Good morning bacha he said and kissed her forehead.

He got up and went inside washroom, she also got up and stretched her hands , she folded the blankets and arranged the bedsheet.

She took out casual clothes for him . And kept it on bed.

He came out of washroom in just towel which is  hanging loosely on his waist showing his V line, water is dripping on his body from his hair, she gulped looking at him , taking her clothes she ran into washroom, he smirk looking at her reaction and started wearing his clothes.

After sometime she came out wearing a beautiful blue dress, she smile at him and went towards dressing table, she took her hairs on one shoulder and started combing her hairs, he gulped seeing her back, which is looking hot as fuck with that deep cut on her dress and water droplets on her skin.

Jaan I'm hungry he said biting his lower lip

Jaan I'm hungry he said biting his lower lip .

She turned to him and said yes let's go we'll have breakfast.

But i not hungry for food. He said Looking at her.

She looked at him and said then what do you want to eat.

He sat on bed and said while opening his shirt buttons you...

Her eyes widened, and cheeks turned red, she looked down, he smirk looking at her.