✨ chapter 52✨

Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere

Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere
Muqammal ishq ho mera
Zara sa pyaar toh de de
Falak kadamon pe aa jhuke
Haseen lamhaat woh de de
Tere sang bheeg jaaun main
Kabhi barsaat woh de de
Tere bina jeena pade
Woh pal mujhe naa de

______________________________________

One hour later

He wake up to see her sleeping peacefully, i made her so much tired.he thought and careesses her cheeks.

He slowly got out of her hold and went into washroom. He washed his face and came out of washroom while wiping his face.

He took one tshirt from closet and wore it, he look at her last time and went out of room, he went inside kitchen to see all the maids are gossiping.

When they saw him , they all looked at eachother then smile, he got confused  seeing there behaviour.

Ummmm.....can you please prepare two plate of foods for me and priya.he said looking at head maid.

She nodded while looking down, smile is not leaving their face, they are giving him  wierd looks,

Were we too loud....what if they heard our voices.ohh god!!!!!it's so embarrassing, thinking this he groan internally.

He cleared his throat and said please give the food fast.

She nodded her head and gave him food, taking two plates from her hand, he literally ran from there.all the maids chuckled looking at him.

He opened the door with his leg and entered inside , he smile seeing her sleeping peacefully. He kept the food on side table and sat next to her, he put her hair strands behind her ear and patted her cheeks lightly.

She groan in frustration and turn to other side. He chuckled and again turned her towards him holding her forearm.

She opened her eyes tiredly and looked at him , he kissed her forehead and said eat something, then get ready we have a flight.

She nodded her head and sat on bed and stretched her arms.

She adjusted the shirt and removed the quilt. She got up from bed and next second hissed in pain. He immediately came towards her and said hey are you okay.

What do you think mr.raghuvanshi, after your this hard and rough session, I'll be alright??.saying this she went towards washroom.

He looked at her shocked, why she reacted like this when he just asked about her being in pain or not.

Maybe mood swings.saying this he shrugged his shoulder and sat on bed.

She came out From washroom and sit on bed. He passed her food plate, she took it from him and started eating.

After their eating, ekaansh went downstairs to keep the plates in kitchen.

He came back in room, he didn't find her in room, his clothes were already kept on bed, he smile and changed his clothes.

She came out, she looked at him and gave him smile, he also smile and fixed his hairs. She also came towards him and standing in front of mirror she started combing her hair.

 She also came towards him and standing in front of mirror she started combing her hair