✨ chapter 24✨

Sooraj ki baahon mein
Ab hai yeh zindagi
Kiraney hai saanson mein
Baaton mein roshni

Sooraj ki baahon mein
Ab hai yeh zindagi
Kiraney hai saanson mein
Baaton mein roshni

______________________________________

After breakfast ekansh and priya bid everyone bye .

Right now they are in a car, ekansh is driving the car, with a smile on his lips seeing his wife who is getting impatient, because she don't know where they are going.

Aap bata rahe hai ya nahi ki hum Kahan jaa rahe hai.she said looking at him. (Are you telling me or not where are we going)

Agar nahi bataya toh kya karogi jaan he said raising his eyebrow.(If i didn't tell, what would you do?)

Toh....toh main she said but Stop,ha toh main aapse baat nahi karungi .she completed her sentence and looked out of the window showing him fake anger.(so ...so I will....yes i will not talk to you)

Listening her words he turn his head immediately towards with a wide eyes and said what.... Why will you do this.

Because you are not telling me where are we going.she said without looking at him tried hard to hide her smile.

Acha meri jaan sorry but please don't get angry today is your day.he said softly.

She looked at him and said so tell me na where are we going.

He sigh and said just wait jaan please its a surprise, .

She smile and nodded.then again'look out from window. he also smile seeing her smile.

That's when she notice some car following him she got tense and said to him see na that car is following us.what if they are kidnapper, mafia or something.

He chuckled and said don't run your little pea size brain this much. And that car is following us because they are our bodyguards.

She smile sheepishly and said confused but why bodyguards

Because we are going on public place and i don't want to take any risk specially when you are with me.

Understanding his words she nodded her head.

After sometime they reached in front of amusement park, seeing she got excited. When they come out of car. She immediately hugged him and said thanku thanku thanku so much.i love amusement park.

He hugged her back and said looking at her i know that you love amusement park that's why I bring you here.

She just grinned looking at him, a smile broke on his lips seeing her this much happy.

He broke the hug and said so let's go

Yes yes lets go she said excitedly bobbing her head like a kid, then she hold his hand and drag him, inside.thats when his phone started ringing.

He took out his phone From his pocket and said looking at her jaan you go with bodyguards I'm coming.

She nodded and went with bodyguards.

That's when some staff of amusement park stopped her at entrance said to show the tickets.

She was about to say something but bodyguards said let her in.

Butt ....they were about to say something to them but ekansh came there, he took priya in a side hug than asked looking at her what happened why didn't you go inside.