✨chapter 14✨

Uska Hoon Us Mein Hoon Usse Hoon Usi Ka
Rehne De..
Main Toh Pyasa Hoon Hai Dariya Wo Zariya Woh Jeene
Ka Mere
Mujhe Ghar De Gali De Shehar De Usi Ke
Naam Ke
Kadam Yeh Chalen Ya Ruken Ab Usi Ke
Vaaste
Dil Mujhe De Agar
Dard De Uska Par
Uski Ho Woh Haseen
Gunje Jo Mera Ghar

Aye Khuda Aye Khuda
Jab Bana Uska Hi Bana
Aye Khuda Aye Khuda
Jab Bana Uska Hi Bana

Mere Hisse Ki Khushi Ko Haseen Ko Tu Chahe
Aadaha Kar..
Chahe Lele Tu Meri Zindagi Par Ye Mujhse
Vaada Kar
Uske Ashkon Pe Gumon Pe Dukhon Pe Har Uske
Zakhm Par
Haq Mera Hi Rahe Har Jagah Har Ghadi Haan
Umar Bhar
Ab Fakht Ho Yahi
Woh Rahe Mujh Mein Hi
Woh Juda Kehne Ko
Bichdde Na Par Kabhi

______________________________________

Five days passed like this, her bubbly self is gone, she most of the time spent her time by staying in room, most of the time she skip her meals, when her mother in law force her to eat something so she just eat a little to show them that she had eaten.she is missing him, his voice,his teasing, her life got empty without him. She just wants him to come, she wanted to be in his arms again.

On the other side he was so busy in work that he didn't got a single minute to call anyone. His anger is long gone, he is Missing his wife badly, he just wanted to take her in his arms and never let her go. He wants to listen her voice,her giggles, he wants to see her smile,her eyes,her blushing face.thats why he is going back to his wife finishing his work early.he got ready and leave for airport.

Here priya come out of washroom after taking shower, she got ready in this

She put vermillion on hairline, and went out of the room.
She is feeling weak, she wants some fresh air ,. She was about to go downstairs but she started feeling dizzy so she stop at the edge of stairs. She took one step ignoring her dizziness, that's when she lost her balance, a scream left from her mouth, she roll down from stairs,her forhead got hit with the stairs corner.

Hearing her scream her mother in law came running towards her, she got shock to see priya there lying on floor,blood flowing from her forhead.

Tears escaped her eyes seeing her daughter in this state, she put priya's head on lap she patted her cheeks and said beta open your eyes...

Priya heard last time her mother in law voice then everything went dark.

Her mother in law started shouting while crying Trisha,varun come fast and call your dad too.

They all came running towards them hearing her crying voice, what they saw shock them to core, trisha started crying seeing her favourite bhabhi in this state, varun's eyes also got teary seeing her like this because she is like a mother to him.