✨ chapter 40✨

Baahon Mein Teri Ab Yaara Jannat Hai
Maangi Khuda Se Tu Wo Mannat Hai

Teri Wafa Ka Sahara Mila Hai
Teri Hi Wajah Se Ab Main Zinda Hoon

Teri Mohabbat Se Zara Ameer Hoke
Churaya Hai Maine Kismat Ki Lakeero Se

Mile Ho Tum Humko
Bade Naseebon Se
Churaya Hai Maine
Kismat Ki Lakeeron Se

______________________________________

Morning

Priya stirred in her sleep, and slowly open her eyes, she looked that she is sleeping on top of him, because her half body was on his, she look up on his face, to see him sleeping peacefully, she smile looking at his peaceful face, she took her hands to his face and started carressing his stubble, she lightly pecked on his lips, he smile feeling her lips on his, before she could move back, he deepen the kiss holding her neck.

She got shocked, but got back to her senses and kissed him back with equal passion, her hands were caressing his cheeks. He was sucking her lips while carressing her bare back which is creating lot of butterflies Inside her stomach.

He slide his hand upwards and squeezed her breasts tightly to which she moan in his mouth taking it as a opportunity he slide his toungue inside her mouth and started devouring every inch of her mouth, getting out of breath, she tapped his cheek to which he broked the kiss, he carress her back to calm her breathing.

She hided her face in his neck getting shy, he removed her face from his neck to see her face all red and her eyes are closed. He chuckled and said now getting shy are we wifey...

If I remember last night properly someone was very bold... He said teasingly.

How did you became this much bold last night. he said because he himself is shocked to see her in that version for first time.

Oh priya from where did you got the courage last night ,that you took the whole incharge of love making.she scolded herself mentally.

She didn't said anything and again hide her face in his neck getting shy.

Waise i liked your bold version...he said to which she replied please don't tease me na.

Why, did you again became my shy kitten from wild cat.he said playing with her mounds. She hit on his chest and looked at him . He smirk looking at her, she was about to get up but hissed feeling pain in between her legs that's when she realised he is still inside her.

He looked at her face which is showing pain, so he flipped her and got on top of her, he slowly removed his shaft out from her vagina, she clutched his biceps and bite her lower lip to suppress any painful sound.

He said see what happened, now you are in pain, you are so stubborn, you don't listen to me.

Don't worry I'll be fine she said looking in his eyes.

He narrowed his eyes at her. So she said raising her eyebrow would you like to join me in the bath ?

His eyes twinkled he immediately got up and pick her in his arms bridalstyle, she shrieked because of his sudden action, he moved inside washroom, he made her sit on stool and filled the tub with warm water, he added bath bombs inside water, he came towards her picking her in his arms he put her in bath tub.

She move forward to make space for him . He enter inside the tub and sit beside her, he pulled her towards him holding her belly. She bite her lower lip when she feel his hard member touching on her lower back.

He slide his hand on her mounds and started massaging it with his palms. She relax and kept her head on his chest, he Clean her whole body slowly.
After their long romantic yet relaxing bath they both come out of tub.